1/500 Wings in Nürnberg (Germany) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
1:500 collector

Piet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dog
1/500 Wings in Nürnberg (Germany)

Hello,
I've to travel to Nürnberg for a meeting. So I wonder is there a good shop für 1/500 wings.
I know that there are two Herpa Xtra-Shops, but do they sell wings?

Thanks in advance.

Christian
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

cosco is flying under the radar
Re: 1/500 Wings in Nürnberg (Germany)

Dietenhofen (Home of Herpa) is located aprox. 30 Kilometers from Nürnberg. So if you go by car you will find the Museumsshop (HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - Shop) there.
There is also a nice shop at the Airport (Airport Shop | Airport Nrnberg) which has Herpa Models.
Apart from that Müller Drogeriemarkt also has a Selection.
cosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:53 PM   #3
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosco View Post
Dietenhofen (Home of Herpa) is located aprox. 30 Kilometers from Nürnberg. So if you go by car you will find the Museumsshop (HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - Shop) there.
There is also a nice shop at the Airport (Airport Shop | Airport Nrnberg) which has Herpa Models.
Apart from that Müller Drogeriemarkt also has a Selection.
Apart from these shops are there any selling 1:500 in city center? Many thanks!
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #4
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwai56 View Post
Apart from these shops are there any selling 1:500 in city center? Many thanks!
Out of these...

HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - Händlersuche

... I seem to remember Dörfler had some. But you should really try and visit Herpa themselves in Dietenhofen. Public transport is available.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:43 PM   #5
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
Out of these...

HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - Händlersuche

... I seem to remember Dörfler had some. But you should really try and visit Herpa themselves in Dietenhofen. Public transport is available.
Thanks a lot! I have just returned from Nuremberg. Müller in the city centre got some Herpa Wings in stock.

Herpa in Dietenhofen is a must for all model collectors. It is easily accessible from city centre by Bus 113. Here are some photos:

skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: