Shops at Denver and Los Angeles Airport? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Second Officer

Europort27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributor
Shops at Denver and Los Angeles Airport?

I am going there in Novemeber and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are model shops at Denver Airport and LAX. And where in the airport they are located. Also how about on Kauai in Hawaii?? Thank you
Europort27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
Second Officer

Europort27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributorEuroport27 is a good contributor
Re: Shops at Denver and Los Angeles Airport?

I will be flying with United so at LAX in either Terminal 6,7 or 8 and at Denver in concourse B so around there would be the best, but any where in the airport is good
Old 10-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #3
UA Fan

Clawrocket822 is flying under the radar

I've been to the Denver airport, if your looking for geminijets or some other model make like Herpa I think you might be out of luck there. I looked around and couldn't find any. No idea about LAX though.
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-27333.html
Clawrocket822 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawrocket822 View Post
I've been to the Denver airport, if your looking for geminijets or some other model make like Herpa I think you might be out of luck there. I looked around and couldn't find any. No idea about LAX though.
Oh Ok :/ thanks, so they don't have any 1:400 or 1:500 models? And ok we'll hopefully in LAX then. Thanks for the help!
Old 10-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #5
Wings 900 Sponsor

Nickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributor

There's no model shops on Kauai. You might find a few models at a gift shop or two at DEN and LAX. Just note that whatever you find will be 'sky' high in price.
Nickatnyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
JeffinM***

cameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributor

I don't know how long you are going to be in LAX BUT EZ Toys/Horton Doll is in San Diego. A two to three hour drive South but well worth it Otherwise they are EZtoys.com .
Old 10-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
UA Fan

Clawrocket822 is flying under the radar

Wouldn't recommend purchasing models from airport shops. They're definitely more expensive than just buying online and usually you wont find anything at airports anyways.
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-27333.html
Clawrocket822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #8
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickatnyt View Post
There's no model shops on Kauai. You might find a few models at a gift shop or two at DEN and LAX. Just note that whatever you find will be 'sky' high in price.
Oh ok, and yeah there should be at least a few. And yeah most likely
Old 10-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraman1031 View Post
I don't know how long you are going to be in LAX BUT EZ Toys/Horton Doll is in San Diego. A two to three hour drive South but well worth it Otherwise they are EZtoys.com .
Oh no im only there for an hour and a half I think But thanks! If I stay longer some time ill go there!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #10
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawrocket822 View Post
Wouldn't recommend purchasing models from airport shops. They're definitely more expensive than just buying online and usually you wont find anything at airports anyways.
Yeah I always order online but some airports have them and just wanted to look and maybe there might be one or two good deals. Usually I find some very good models but pretty expensive.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #11
Wings 900 Sponsor

Nickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europort27 View Post
Oh ok, and yeah there should be at least a few.
Apparently you have never been to Kauai. There is very little of anything there outside of condos, restaurants, beaches, waterfalls and golf courses.

Feel free to take photos of all the model shops that you find there and share them with us here.
Nickatnyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #12
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Quote:
Apparently you have never been to Kauai. There is very little of anything there outside of condos, restaurants, beaches, waterfalls and golf courses.

Feel free to take photos of all the model shops that you find there and share them with us here.
I think he is referring to the "at a gift shop or two at DEN and LAX" part...

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:26 PM   #13
Second Officer

Quote:

I know... I wasn't expecting there to be any but in case, and I meant mostly at the airport. Some airports have them as souvenirs. So why cant they be there too. Kauai is small and there aren't that many stores obviously, I know.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:28 PM   #14
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
I think he is referring to the "at a gift shop or two at DEN and LAX" part...
What?
Old 12-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #15
Climbing with Delta

Delta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributorDelta_fan_29 is a good contributor

Well, if you want those cheap plastic planes just go to any of the gift shops
Delta_fan_29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: