Shops in Hamburg, Germany - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby
Talking Shops in Hamburg, Germany

Hi guys,

I am going to visit Hamburg next week. I have booked tours to the Airbus factory and the apron tour of Hamburg Airport May I know where can I find plane models in Hamburg? Particularly Herpa 1:500 collections?

Andrew
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
RJ Captain

c5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dog
Re: Shops in Hamburg, Germany

There are many shops in Hamburg that offer a certain number of herpa wings products.

Slightly off the beaten track but with a very large number of aircraft available is Hobby-Haus Hartfelder, Bramfelder Chaussee 251, 22177 Hamburg. As I do no longer live in Hamburg, it has been a while, so you better check with them in advance via e-mail, telephone etc.

Best regards
Christoph
c5maier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #3
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon

Thinking about going there myself. Is there any shops closer to the Miniatur Wunderland?

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
Puddle Jumper

eti68 is flying under the radar

The Karstadt next to the Train station has a few Herpa Wings.
eti68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antesyd View Post
Thinking about going there myself. Is there any shops closer to the Miniatur Wunderland?
Miniatur Wunderland sell Herpa Wings! See Online-Shop - Herpa Wings Flugzeuge - Miniatur Wunderland
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Puddle Jumper

kayco is flying under the radarkayco is flying under the radar

Hi,

Besides the mentioned shops (hartfelder is great by the way esp. for older models) there is another one downtown called wede. It is primarily a bookshop specialized in ships, planes and cars but it also stocks the latest herpa releases. See the link for further details:

WEDE ? Fachbücher für Schifffahrt und Verkehrswesen - Hanse?Viertel ? das schönste Viertel Hamburgs

Enjoy!
kayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #7
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the advice. Hamburg is a dream place for aviation enthusiastic!

I highly recommend the Airbus tour to everyone! It is so great and you got a chance to view the manufacturing process of Airbus A320s. The guide has a lot to tell us and it is fun and enjoyable. Luckily we are able to book a tour in English. It is an once in a life time experience!

I am so lucky to experience the take off of the Beluga!!

The miniatur wunderland is a must go too! the models are just speechless. let the photos speak

I have joined the Apron tour of Hamburg airport too. Unfortunately it was on Sunday so the traffic is not significant in the Airport. Moreover, because of the snow and heavy rain, it is not easy to take good photos. Nevertheless it was a good experience too

Lucky enough to witness the take off of EK B777-300ER, one of the biggest jet that serve Hamburg.

For buying models , i missed Hobby-Haus Hartfelder since it is quite far away from the city center and i didnt have time to go there However, I still get models from Wede and Miniatur Wunderland While you can buy a limited number of Herpa from Miniatur Wunderland (which is in good bargain), Wede maily sells the newest Herpa release.

Last but not least,

Andrew
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
RJ Second Officer

Crisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributor

Yeah Knuffingen airport. I didn't care much about the rest of the wonderland! Definitely interested in the Airbus tour!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: