Please, nominate your best online store(s) and why? - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #31
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog
Re: Shout out to Nick over at Jetway.

I think its great that you point this out. When a retailer consistently delivers A+ customer service,it should be acknowledged.

David

Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #32
Puddle Jumper

Air Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributorAir Canada A330-300 is a good contributor
Re: Please, nominate your best online store(s) and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugeley123 View Post
Thank you for liking us Polish! We appreciate it

Ps - do they ship to the uk.

Thanks
Jan
Thanks.
I didn't seem to be able to find a "where we ship" or FAQ area on their website, so I tried to go through with an order to find out, and in their list of countries they do list Great Britain. So, my "educated guess" is that they do, although the shipping would definitely be more expensive.

Last edited by Air Canada A330-300; 09-28-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Air Canada A330-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #33
Wings 900 Sponsor

Nickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributor

Your very welcome JR.
Nickatnyt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #34
Wings 900 Sponsor

Nickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributorNickatnyt is a good contributor

What exactly are the retailers being nominated for?

Either way, giving kudos to good retailers is always a nice thing to do.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #35
RJ First Officer

Philippine116 is flying under the radarPhilippine116 is flying under the radar

I very much agree.
I got my new models today
They were in good condition heck there where no damages to the box itself!!
Jetway models is now the first place I would go to get new model.
Philippine116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #36
Wings 900 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippine116 View Post
I very much agree.
I got my new models today
They were in good condition heck there where no damages to the box itself!!
Jetway models is now the first place I would go to get new model.
That's good to hear that the orange 'fragile' stickers on the box actually worked!
Old 09-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #37
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Kah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Nick has been my go to guy for models ever since 2008/2009. I constanly change up my order on him and he keeps his cool. Here recently, my card has been having troubles. Twice so far where there wasn't enough funds for my order. This card I only use to buy online. So sometimes I forget to reload it, example the first time it happened. But this week after trying to get the AA 767, my card wasn't having enough funds for the plane, even though I was showing statements that I had more than enough on it. Oh well. We went to PayPal and took care of it.

Out of everything I put Nick through, and I know it's annoying when somebody changes their order constantly, Nick never sends a hateful email. (Cough, we know someone who does..)

Nick has the best customer service I have ever experienced. And I sometimes work CS at my job and can get hateful/angry sometimes. Not only is his CS supurb, his prices are excellent too. Incredibly fast shipping.

I am in no way getting any type of credit for saying this. Nick did NOT pay me to say this, he did NOT give me a free model to say this. Sometimes excellent work gets overlooked. I know sometimes it does at my job.

So, Nick. If you're reading this. Thank you for making this hobby enjoyable and pleasant. I will be a customer of yours till the day I die, or you retire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickatnyt View Post
Your very welcome JR.
Aww this is so heart-warming Cheers to all!
Kah Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #38
Puddle Jumper

Skylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributorSkylink is a good contributor

Kai Werner just informed his customers that herpa will not deliver any more models for his onlineshop. The stopped delivery in the beginning of September since they do not want to make business with german online-shops anymore, which have no retail shop....

-Pride will have a fall-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylink View Post
My recommendation for new models is
New e-shop Modelyletadel.cz! | Modelyletadel.cz
The shop-owner, Roman is a very nice person. He got me some very rare models and he has low shipping rates. You can choose between czech and english language as well as as three different currecies (CZK, USD, EUR), many payment metods ....

For used models and rarities it is always worth to check out:
Modell500 - Startseite
Welcome to the Homepage from Joerg Klimke

Of course never forget
Kai-Werner.com Startseite
| Herpa Modelle
as well as
world of wings (Flugzeugstore Passau)
DS-Automodelle
Modelutions Dormagen
Skylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #39
Earning My Wings

Lfst2305 is flying under the radar

I discover jetway and nick few weeks ago, and I have only one thing to say : PERFECT ! Very good service, very low price on the net, fast shipping with the e-mail to follow your order "en-route", I start my Gemini 200 collection, and I'am waiting for my second model AA 767 Veteran livreries... If you can add Blue Box in your store Nick.... ;-)
Lfst2305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #40
Earning My Wings

xavier262 is getting startedxavier262 is getting startedxavier262 is getting startedxavier262 is getting startedxavier262 is getting started

For me, it's Aviation Megastore in Holland.

Many choice, verry serious in the packaging and shipping and possibility to take your order in the shop. 90% of my models come from this shop.
xavier262 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: