Pictures from aviation retail direct visit - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

robertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast icon
Pictures from aviation retail direct visit

well guys, went to ARD today for a rare visit! as usual place was packed to rafters with model. shop was really busy today too!! came back with 5 models. and left 1 behind!! also picked 2 UNexpected models ANA models from malcolm spear (spearm). as usual taken loads of pics. so have posted a few below, and the rest of them on photobucket. password if needed is suzanne. will post of models collected over next few days.

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

and models i picked up today!!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor
Re: Pictures from aviation retail direct visit

That looks like absolute paradise. I would literally max out my 2,500 credit card limit in there no problem.

My Collection - All Models up for trade, PM if interested.

http://www.last.fm/user/briantwigley

BrianTwigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

robertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTwigley View Post
That looks like absolute paradise. I would literally max out my 2,500 credit card limit in there no problem.
trust me, with the amount of models they have in there, you could easily spend 4 times that.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor

Bargain flight to Heathrow with BA may mean I will have to go for a 'shopping' trip to London sometime, the only shopping being in there.

Better bring an empty suitcase too

Old 09-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTwigley View Post
Bargain flight to Heathrow with BA may mean I will have to go for a 'shopping' trip to London sometime, the only shopping being in there.

Better bring an empty suitcase too
better make it the biggest one you can find!!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

I love that shop i bought my ANA 767F 1/500 from there the times i have had to keep my wallet in my pocket
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
Captain

I have never lived near a model shop so I get excited when I go to modelzone and see about 10 planes in there.

I would probably collapse after going in there. Either that or wait until they open and be in there until they close.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

Heaven!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #9
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Thats a HEAVEN'S view to me
Old 09-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby

Looks great - their stock makes mine look tiny!
With that said, thank god I don't have that much in my house

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #11
RJ Captain

shahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributorshahab110808 is a good contributor

I've been there many times love the store have anyone visit their Heathrow's branch ?
shahab110808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
RJ Second Officer

Crisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributorCrisdean is a good contributor

Oh I wanna go. With a layover of 3 hours I might pop in. But then I might miss my connection! Looks fantastic and I can literally smell the boxes!
Crisdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
Earning My Wings

Bojam732 is flying under the radarBojam732 is flying under the radar

I'm only 20 miles from there and have never been there!!
A little trip in the new year is defo on the cards after seeing that huge stock.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:33 AM   #14
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Which airport is close to the shop?

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #15
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

London Heathrow
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: