Aviationmegastore - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #31
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Aviationmegastore

Well if iam invited then i look forward to it!!!! but still i will spend a fortune in this shop
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #32
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

No problem to do both
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Well if iam invited then i look forward to it!!!! but still i will spend a fortune in this shop
Why would we ignore you? It would be great meeting eachother, If I have time available.. I've a busy life..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #34
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Hahaha we will make time then it will be good. Also to buy many model's in the megastore
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #35
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Don't know the airport code off hand. Is this in the Netherlands?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #36
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

I will be flying into Amsterdam this coming Monday and wondered where I woud find the Planes Plaza shop? Does anyone know what gates it is near to?
Old 05-31-2012, 03:32 AM   #37
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Don't know the airport code off hand. Is this in the Netherlands?
It's in the Netherlands yes, Airport Code is AMS / EHAM.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 05-31-2012, 03:36 AM   #38
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
I will be flying into Amsterdam this coming Monday and wondered where I woud find the Planes Plaza shop? Does anyone know what gates it is near to?
Planes plaza is located after the customs. You have to find a KLM MD-80 cockpit and some big gears and an engine, There is the Planes plaza shop located. Just 1 warning: They don't have many Herpa and it's more expensive than the Aviationmegastore.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #39
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Aviationmegastore (Amsterdam): a real paradise!

HI friends. Two days ago i have been to Aviationmegastore shop, near Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I must say that it is a real paradise for each collector and aviation enthusiast. But let the pictures speak...

Entering inside the shop my words were: "MAMMA MIA"!

A great selection of Sky500 models:

Some nice hostesses:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #40
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Aviationmegastore (Amsterdam): a real paradise!

A beautiful airport in 1:500 scale.

Another great layout:

In this shop there is everything for everyone!!!

A wide selection of 1:500 models:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #41
The Dark Side

There are many models also in 1:400 and 1:200 scale.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #42
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Lucky bloke!!!
I bet your heart was pounding like it was injected with adrenaline!

Lovely report!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #43
The Dark Side

These models are wonderful:

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #44
The Dark Side

Here i'm saying: incredible!

There is a flight simulator:

Many books and DVD's:

Models, models and models again!

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #45
The Dark Side

Conclusion: if you enter in this shop be ready to spend a lot of money!
Ciao.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: