Aviationmegastore - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Aviationmegastore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
I will spent a planespotting weekend in AMS this May; Im thinking about going there. Ive ordered there several times in the past and I was always impressed. And their store seems really huge !
Oh it really is. You can't miss it! And I still discover new things.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
Second Officer

Dutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributor

When I worked in Hoofddorp I would visit this Mecca every other week, now living in Germany I used Kircher models and save my money for The Wings Brse show at DUS airport
Old 03-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #18
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Well.. The megastore is my only retailer.. Even though I know some more.. I keep purchasing of them!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Old 03-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor

Make sure you go through their website and shortlist what you want to buy... it would be easir to look for those model that you have make-up you mind to buy those.. otherwise you will lost their and wont be able to decide which one to buy and not.
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
RJ Second Officer

Hellio is flying under the radarHellio is flying under the radar

It's right, Aviation Megastore is a good shop... I share my orders between Aviation Megastore and Arcunia. Both are very serious and good prices ! Anyway, Aviation Megastore is a place to visit for all airplane collectors who go to AMS.
Hellio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Probably the best shop in Europe! If you consider, wide selection, all in one store! Great service and prompt shipping.

The only reason I stopped my purchases was the prices and the very high shipping costs I got to buy stuff cheaper from the US!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #22
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Is it open all year round as i will be going to Schipol in September
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Is it open all year round as i will be going to Schipol in September
Only not on some special Holidays, Like Christmas, Easter or something like that. By the way, If you're coming over you should have some spotting with me

Old 05-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #24
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Probably the best shop in Europe! If you consider, wide selection, all in one store! Great service and prompt shipping.

The only reason I stopped my purchases was the prices and the very high shipping costs I got to buy stuff cheaper from the US!
Yes indeed quite high.. That's another good point: I live 10 minutes away from the Aviationmegastore.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Only not on some special Holidays, Like Christmas, Easter or something like that. By the way, If you're coming over you should have some spotting with me
I would be up for that mate yes that will be good i can't wait to see all the good freight aircraft and to spend a lot in this shop
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #26
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
I would be up for that mate yes that will be good i can't wait to see all the good freight aircraft and to spend a lot in this shop
I'm probably back in September from Alicante, And If you're coming in the weekend we might have some spotting here at 36L

Old 05-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #27
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

Good idea Thom. I"ll be there with my car, so we could go together to the store and spotting some planes!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #28
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Good idea Thom. I"ll be there with my car, so we could go together to the store and spotting some planes!
I don't have a car but it would be nice to meet you all. My friend group @ AMS is increasing

Old 05-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #29
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

That would be crazy if you had a car with the age of 13
But it's wouldn't be a problem to drive you arround at EHAM or the aviationstore

But back on topic!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #30
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
That would be crazy if you had a car with the age of 13
But it's wouldn't be a problem to drive you arround at EHAM or the aviationstore

But back on topic!
A model car wouldn't be strange

I hope not haha, It would be quite difficult walking. I can't get a ride from the planes either

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: