Any shops in Belgium? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

SteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciated
Any shops in Belgium?

Hi Any shops in Belgium?
SteveSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2019, 02:58 PM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Any shops in Belgium?

Where in Belgium?

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:30 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

SteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Where in Belgium?
Anywhere

Old 12-11-2019, 03:42 AM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteven View Post
Anywhere
Since your question is "any shops in Belgium?" the answer is obviously yes! You wil find shops selling all kind of things in almost any Belgian town. There are also many shopping malls full of shops!

Of course I guess you're asking for model shops, right? Well there are quite a few stores in Belgium.

Hobby2000 in Liege is by far the best of the country (impressive selection of model aircrafts but not very friendly service) but you will also find models in Antwerpen (store called Hobby Verschooten), Technohobby in Halle, Eurojouets in Wavre and Gembloux, Het Spoor near Leuven. In the seaside towns of De Haan there's a good store close to the light rail stop "Aan zee" and in Oostende close to the sea front. There are many more model stores all over the country. Remember, Google is your friend

Old 12-11-2019, 07:23 AM   #5
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Since your question is "any shops in Belgium?" the answer is obviously yes! You wil find shops selling all kind of things in almost any Belgian town. There are also many shopping malls full of shops!

Of course I guess you're asking for model shops, right? Well there are quite a few stores in Belgium.

Hobby2000 in Liege is by far the best of the country (impressive selection of model aircrafts but not very friendly service) but you will also find models in Antwerpen (store called Hobby Verschooten), Technohobby in Halle, Eurojouets in Wavre and Gembloux, Het Spoor near Leuven. In the seaside towns of De Haan there's a good store close to the light rail stop "Aan zee" and in Oostende close to the sea front. There are many more model stores all over the country. Remember, Google is your friend
Hi Wingslover, those are really good tips, thanks for that!

Will visit them as i am driving for work around the country.

I used Google but get little results

Bedankt!
Old 12-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #6
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Hi Wingslover, those are really good tips, thanks for that!

Will visit them as i am driving for work around the country.

I used Google but get little results

Bedankt!
Als er maar één winkel is waar U naartoe moet gaan is het die in Luik. De andere winkels zijn zeer matig in vergelijking

Old 12-11-2019, 03:10 PM   #7
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Als er maar één winkel is waar U naartoe moet gaan is het die in Luik. De andere winkels zijn zeer matig in vergelijking
Klopt, de andere zijn meer auto- en treinminiaturen denk ik..
Old 12-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #8
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Klopt, de andere zijn meer auto- en treinminiaturen denk ik..
Is grotendeels zo. Anyway, let’s go back to English

Old 12-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #9
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Is grotendeels zo. Anyway, let’s go back to English
Aaaalright

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: