eBay Trouble with ebay seller! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
RJ Captain

aviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributor
Angry Trouble with ebay seller!

Dear friends,

I've ordered a model from an ebay seller (phoenix-hobby, from Macau, e-mail [email protected]) on 04/28/2010. I've wrote him at least two messages asking when he shipped my order, but never received an answer. Today I wanted to write again and received this message from ebay : "This user is no longer registered on eBay".

Orders to Brazil can spends up to 3 months to arrive, but as this seller never answered my messages, I believe that I've lost my money (fortunately it isn't so much - about $ 29 for model and shipping), but it's the first time I had a trouble with a seller!

Daniel

---
M345 ☆NEW☆DW 1/400 DC-10-30 VARIG Brazil PP-VMB Please wait Image not available Item number: 250590408563 Sale date: 04/28/10

Last edited by aviationcombr; 06-14-2010 at 07:27 PM.
aviationcombr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
Puddle Jumper

Deltaconnection96 needs to improve
Re: Trouble with ebay seller!

That guy is one big loser.... what plane was it 1:400 or 1:500 scale?
Deltaconnection96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
RJ Captain

aviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributor

Fortunately it was a model something easy to be found : 7054 VARIG DC-10-30 PP-VMB Dragon Wings 55670 (1:400)...

Old 06-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
whisper~

Chevron is flying under the radar

i had the same thing happened to me buying from toyskingtoys aka "cx777-300" on ebay.
just do a claim if it's under the buyer's protection.
you should be able to get back both the money for the model and shipping.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
RJ Captain

I'm trying to do it, but ebay says that the period to open a case ended (I didn't opened it before because orders from China/Hong Kong spends up to 90 days to arrive in Brazil). I send them a message asking about what to do.

Thanks for tell me about "cx777-300". I saw some models of my interest with him, but now I'll look at other more reliable sellers.

Last edited by aviationcombr; 06-14-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

The buyer stated it would take 3 months to arrive, if you ordered on April 28, that means it can take up to July 28. Why are you complaining now if it isn't July 28th yet?

You seem to have this impression that you are above the conditions stated in stores/auctions. You expect models to arrive overnight when you pay the cheapest shipping methods. You expect tracking numbers when it states that you won't recieve it. Good grief.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
whisper~

Chevron is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
The buyer stated it would take 3 months to arrive, if you ordered on April 28, that means it can take up to July 28. Why are you complaining now if it isn't July 28th yet?

You seem to have this impression that you are above the conditions stated in stores/auctions. You expect models to arrive overnight when you pay the cheapest shipping methods. You expect tracking numbers when it states that you won't recieve it. Good grief.
i think his concern is not the 3 months, but the seller is no longer a registered user on ebay.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:13 AM   #8
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

3 months via surface mail?its too much.by the end of 3 months,you won't able to open a dispute case.seems the seller is tricky eh?
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:14 AM   #9
Captain

crairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributorcrairways is a good contributor

Hi Daniel,

Please let me know if you want PP-VMB. This can go well to replace the Concorde House Colour order with reasonably priced! We are still keeping track of your wish list but I'd recommend you this model.

Best Regards,
Alvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviationcombr View Post
I'm trying to do it, but ebay says that the period to open a case ended (I didn't opened it before because orders from China/Hong Kong spends up to 90 days to arrive in Brazil). I send them a message asking about what to do.

Thanks for tell me about "cx777-300". I saw some models of my interest with him, but now I'll look at other more reliable sellers.
crairways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:15 AM   #10
RJ Second Officer

PASHKA is getting startedPASHKA is getting startedPASHKA is getting startedPASHKA is getting started

Hi,

The best thing is to do if you buy from China, first try to communicate with the seller before you buy and see how he is comunicating ( responding speed). I do that all the time to make sure the seller is active, so far I haven't got any problems as yet. Another advice allways choose the tracking service, if seller don't offer that ask him to do, because then at least you will know after 3 - 4 days if you item was despatched. and if it would went missing you could get some money from paypal or mail company. by the way how you paid for the item? If you paid by card, you could contact your card company and claim this transaction as it dispute one and they should compensate at least part of the amount.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #11
RJ Captain

I know, but the trouble is when the seller don't answer me if I write him (I've sent at least 3 messages via ebay and e-mail). At the other side, I've been ordering models from China/Hong Kong and every parcels arrived within 45 days. I don't expect that parcels arrives very quickly, but I like to know the date when they were shipped, just for my control. If the seller never answers the messages I send him and later he disappears from ebay or closes his shop, I have my reasons to believe that he isn't reliable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
Earning My Wings

Fatty is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
i had the same thing happened to me buying from toyskingtoys aka "cx777-300" on ebay.
You must have been unlucky because I have bought several models from this seller with no problems at all!
Fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #13
RJ Captain

Well, I'll wait until the order complete 60 days (all model orders I've made spend less than it to arrive) before contact PayPal...
Old 07-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
RJ Captain

Exclamation I must say I'm sorry...

It's incredible - the brazilian post gives me a new surprise everyday! The lost model landed at my home today, 3 MONTHS AFTER MY ORDER on ebay... This time the seller was not the guilty. But this whole misunderstanding could have been avoided if he had answered any of my messages...

I'd like to ask the forum moderators to delete my message with his name and contacts and remove him from the "black list".
Old 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
Dream Flyer

sidath is flying under the radarsidath is flying under the radar

Hey, glad to know that you finally got your long awaited model. You must be relieved...

sidath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay, phoenix-hobby, troble

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: