Wanted KLM MD-11 and Thai 747-400 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-27-2021, 02:32 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

Airdres is flying under the radar
KLM MD-11 and Thai 747-400

Hello,

I have a few models I've acquired over the years, some 1:200 and some 1:400 and an ever bigger one (an Il-76 some friend gave me in Russia).

I decided I want to continue collecting in a more systematic way, even though it's going to be slow ($$), and that I want to collect only Airplanes I've been on, and in order of their "importance" to me as an avgeek.

So for now, I'm looking for a KLM MD-11 and a Thai Airways 747-400.

I plan to start collecting mostly 1:400 (but I'm open to watching bigger too), and also make a small "Airport" for them along the way.

Maker is not a big deal for me (as long as it's a good model overall), (I have an Air Koryo Il-62 and an Avianca 767-300 from Gemini and I'm quite pleased with them, though).

I'm in Colombia but I can do the deal as if I was in the US, with a US delivery address for the model to be sent, paying with PayPal or through eBay and all that (for both the seller's and my own comfort), and I'm equally willing to look at brand new as well as used or without the box or with tiny details.

So I'd like to ask, is there any of this available?:

1. KLM MD-11 1:400, with the colours they had when they were retired but hopefully not the Douglas History or 95 years one (they're amazing but not the one I flew on).

2. Thai Airways Boeing 747-400, hopefully the current purple colours. I've also flown on the earlier reddish ones so I'm also willing to consider that one.

---

With time and a bit of $$ I'll be asking for the others.

Thanks a lot!
Airdres is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: