Wanted Herpa Ground Foil Cargo+Maintenance 520614 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 09:49 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

MoeTheMechanic is flying under the radar
Herpa Ground Foil Cargo+Maintenance 520614

Hi there! I‘m looking for the Cargo- and Maintenance area ground foil by Herpa from ~ 2007. Item#: 520614.
I know it’s rare but maybe there is some one out there offering it. I‘m willing to pay up to 150$ plus shipping fees to Europe, Germany depending on the condition. Please write me a PM if you still got one. 🙂 Preferably new but used is also okay if not glued onto a wooden plate or so.
Thanks in advance!

MoeTheMechanic
MoeTheMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2020, 10:14 AM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Herpa Ground Foil Cargo+Maintenance 520614

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTheMechanic View Post
Hi there! Im looking for the Cargo- and Maintenance area ground foil by Herpa from ~ 2007. Item#: 520614.
I know its rare but maybe there is some one out there offering it. Im willing to pay up to 150$ plus shipping fees to Europe, Germany depending on the condition. Please write me a PM if you still got one. 🙂 Preferably new but used is also okay if not glued onto a wooden plate or so.
Thanks in advance!

MoeTheMechanic
There is a rerelease with ground plates instead of a foil. That one is pretty easy to find.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

MoeTheMechanic is flying under the radar
Thank you, i know. 😉 The problem is that the quality of those is worse than from the foil. I don’t know what Herpa thought when they decided to go that way but it’s just representative for the entire collection: Gets more and more expensive but not better.
The new plates do not even align with other plates thus the big picture just looks bad.
MoeTheMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: