For Sale Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-15-2019, 01:24 PM   #1
Captain

john.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting started
Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300

Phew this is hard work ..... trying the smaller option now !
Anyway am still trying for better luck advertising my collection this way ? I hope being able to see the pictures helps as I know from experience trawling through great long lists quite often gets overlooked I know I used to get fed up and skipped plenty !
Anyway starting small with my Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300, to commemorate 150yrs of Levi Strauss complete with Teddy bear, all are in mint as new condition and never displayed, boxes most are as new condition but a few have signs of the inevitable shelf wear, all items are my own and all photos I have taken ..
Shipping will be additional to asking prices and will be calculated upon knowing where they are to be sent, prices in GBP British Pounds as this is my location and from where items will be shipped ...... Happy hunting.

Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300.... £30:00 GBP
https://www.wings900.com/vb/attachme...1&d=1565889876
Attached Thumbnails
Herpa  1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300-img_2211.jpg  
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2019, 02:17 PM   #2
RJ Captain

SandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast icon
Re: Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300

No offence but I find it rather annoying. The entire first page is filled with your collection. It pushes others back and then they’ll want to do the same.

Perhaps try eBay if you’ve had no luck here.
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 03:49 PM   #3
Captain

john.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting started
Re: Herpa 1/500 "Levi Strauss" Boeing 707-300

When I joined this group some 17yrs ago there was nothing and as far as I am aware there is still nothing in the rules to say how much or how little one person can post, you can read them the 3rd sticky on the For Sale, Trade or Swap page !
The way I see it is if I post one message or 20 messages then it pushes others back so no real argument !
And the entire page is not all mine !!
As for eBay if you want to offer to pay the fees on a £16:00 model then I will willing post them there as well ...
I was always under the impression that this group encouraged other collectors to post there sales items no matter how many, I was lucky enough to be in a position to be able to amass a huge collection of many scales of models,over many years,but unfortunately the tables have now turned and I am retired so finances are needed elsewhere hence why I am selling my collection, and if by me posting several a day offends you then I am deeply sorry but my needs are obviously more needing than yours ....
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post
No offence but I find it rather annoying. The entire first page is filled with your collection. It pushes others back and then they’ll want to do the same.

Perhaps try eBay if you’ve had no luck here.
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: