eBay HUGE Collection SALE of 1:500 Models- Low Start Price!! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-11-2016, 01:49 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

christian2525 is flying under the radar
Exclamation HUGE Collection SALE of 1:500 Models- Low Start Price!!

Hello all collectors! I have been collecting 1:500 scale models for the past several years and have built quite a large collection of over 700 models. Mostly Herpa but there are some others mixed in there as well. I also have some airport buildings. Unfortunately, I have fallen on some hard financial times and I need to sell off more than half of my stockpile I will be listing models every week for the next couple months. I have new and old models, most are in mint condition still in their unopened boxes. Please help a fellow collector out and check my listings each week to see if there is anything you might want to bid on to add to your collections. You can search by my ebay username which is cgmny25. I will ship everything within 24 hours of auction end/payment via USPS priority mail. Below is the direct link to my listings. Happy bidding. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and hopefully help out a fellow collector.

my listing page
christian2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: HUGE Collection SALE of 1:500 Models- Low Start Price!!

Very nice! Can you tell me how much would be the shipping to Brazil? The cheapest option please, I thunk it's USPS First Class Int'l.
And, if possible, without using that stupid "Global Shipping Program" from Ebay, that raises up the shipping costs A LOT.

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 05-11-2016 at 05:30 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:24 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

To All, I did not realize that the Global Shipping program would charge such high prices for international shipments and I sincerely appreciate the Wings900 members who reached out to me to let me know. I was not able to change the listings that I currently have up but I have made sure that the GSP will NOT be on any of my future listings. For those of you outside of the United States who are bidding on my listings or considering bidding on my current listings, please know that I will send you a corrected invoice if you win any items and will ship your items without using the Global Shipping Program. If you win a listing, give me a chance to revise and send you a new invoice before you pay for your product. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. I am very grateful.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
AWACS backseat driver

SoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciatedSoonerStormchaser is appreciated

Ummm...is the auction over? All I am seeing is three items that aren't even aviation-related.

My collection!
SoonerStormchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:24 PM   #5
Earning My Wings

The first listing ended but I am putting up more every week. The next round goes up tomorrow night. Im listing 25+ models per week. I have about 400 models to go.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:16 PM   #6
Earning My Wings

Next round of models just went up and it includes a very rare and highly sought after United 1:500 model. It is killing me to part with that one but such is life
I have another round going up on Monday that will include a complete airport, airport visitors terrace, and a couple of 400 scale models in addition to many more 500 scale models.

Each week will bring more models until all gone. At least 300+ models to go.

Im hoping the international shipping issue has been resolved since I removed the Ebay GSP option.

Thanks again and happy bidding.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:40 PM   #7
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Sad to know that i've lost the Air Transat A330 and the American Eagle E175

I'm looking forward to see the other models you got!
Old 05-23-2016, 08:06 PM   #8
Earning My Wings

Next round going up right now. This listing will only be up for 3 days since its a holiday weekend. Thank you to those who have purchased models so far. Lots more to go. Included in this batch is a full Herpa airport as well as some other scales. Total of 38 items all starting at $4.99!!
Old 05-31-2016, 11:45 AM   #9
Earning My Wings

Hello Collectors, I have 35 new listings going up tonight. 4 of those 35 are actually posted on ebay already. They are from a previous auction but the buyer did not pay so they automatically relisted. the remaining 31 will go up tonight at approx. 10pm EST. Even though the 2 auctions will end of different days, I will combine the shipping for any of the 35 models that are won as it was my error that they went up separately. I still have more than 200 models to go after this round so keep checking back each week.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:00 AM   #10
Earning My Wings

Hl Collectors, Has been a couple weeks since I posted to this thread but wanted to let you know that I am still listing auctions every week until I rund through the stacks of models I need to sell. People have been getting models for super low prices (my loss but your gain) Please continue to check my ebay page for new models. There are more than 30 listings currently up that will end on Thursday. Happy bidding and thank you again for helping out a fellow collector.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:42 PM   #11
Earning My Wings

Took a little break but I finally got around to listing the next round of items on ebay. 30 listings for 400 and 500 scale models. Happy Bidding!!
Old 09-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #12
Earning My Wings

a bunch of listings are ending tonight for 500 scale models. I am down to the end of my collection to sell. I only have 2 or 3 more listings after this one ends until I am all out Thank you again for those who have checked out my listings and bid/purchased. Happy Bidding.

Tags
1:500, collection sale, ebay, herpa, herpa 1/500

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: