Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #1
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection

Hello people, today I think I will show a few of my 1:72nd scale models of second world war aircraft.Sorry about the photo quality, soon I will get a proper camera. Anyway enough chit chat and onto the eye candy!
Airfix Club Kit Hawker Hurricane

Airfix Mustang IV

Revell Handley Page Halifax

Ok guys, that's all for today. Thanks for viewing, and see you next time! :-)

Last edited by Harry_Bird; 11-07-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: The images were not showing up
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #2
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon
Re: Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection

Nice with some plastic...

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:06 PM   #3
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Thank you for the kind comment

Old 03-05-2015, 12:47 AM   #4
VC-10 Fan

Better Photos And Some Extras!

Better photos and some extras!
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2082.jpg
'Red Tails' North American P51 Mustang.
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2083.jpg
North American Mustang IV.
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2084.jpg
Supermarine Spitfire. (loving Airfix's new mould)
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2085.jpg
Hawker Hurricane. (Airfix Club Kit 2014 'Operation Torch')
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2086.jpg
Spitfire Underside.
Harry's 1:72 Fighter And Bomber Collection-img_2087.jpg
My huge AFV Collection.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:17 PM   #5
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Nice! One question, before putting decals on you use a gloss clear coat right? How do you get it looking Matt again?

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:37 PM   #6
VC-10 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
Nice! One question, before putting decals on you use a gloss clear coat right? How do you get it looking Matt again?
Thanks for the comment, I don't bother to use varnish on my models as it starts to make the matt schemes look shiny.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #7
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Then how do you get the decals to stay on so nice? Flat paint is actually rougher then gloss...

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #8
VC-10 Fan

I use a kitchen towel and press down hard on them for about a minute. I also use hot water.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Fantastic builds,although the last group's screaming out for a couple of Tigers in eastern winter camo...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:33 PM   #10
VC-10 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Fantastic builds,although the last group's screaming out for a couple of Tigers in eastern winter camo...
Thanks fort the comment. Next time I visit the model shop I will see about your sugestion

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: