787-800 Norwegian Air Shuttle 1:144 - WIP - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

I-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobby
Wings900 787-800 Norwegian Air Shuttle 1:144 - WIP

A little shot of the engines of my new project.
The Zvezda kit is very amazing and the detail of the engines is marvellous!

787 Engines di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

Stay tuned!
Bye
Alex
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon
Re: 787-800 Norwegian Air Shuttle 1:144 - WIP

What colour will you use for the red front of the airplane?

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #3
RJ First Officer

I-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antesyd View Post
What colour will you use for the red front of the airplane?

//Antesyd
Tamiya X7 Red

Old 10-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Alex, i think that this airplane will be one of your most beautiful masterpieces!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
RJ First Officer

Two Shots of Work in Progresss

Tail

Tail 1 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

and Nose

Nose 1 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

Old 10-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I think you're realizing a masterpiece. Both the tail and the nose section are wonderful. Bravo.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
RJ First Officer

Model Engined...

EI-LNA-1 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

EI-LNA-2 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

EI-LNA-4 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr
Old 10-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
To Fly. To Serve.

basjebas is getting startedbasjebas is getting startedbasjebas is getting startedbasjebas is getting startedbasjebas is getting started

Very nice! Keep up the good work!
basjebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Nice work!
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
The Dark Side

The Beast...wonderful my friend!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #11
RJ First Officer

Finally finished....

_DSC2681 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

_DSC2677 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

_DSC2675 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

_DSC2669 di I-ALEX 2.0, su Flickr

Bye
Alex
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #12
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

WOW! Great job!
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #13
Captain

Pieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dog

WOW, I'm godsmacked!
Wish I could do the same and deliver such quality....
Pieter666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #14
The Dark Side

Wonderful!!! You have realized a new beautiful masterpiece.
Positive rep. added Alex.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #15
Imagine. Create. Prosper.

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor

That is simply wonderful Alex! Cannot believe how good it looks!

Very well done

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: