[KIT] - Boeing 737-800W Norwegian - 1:144 - Revell - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

I-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobby
[KIT] - Boeing 737-800W Norwegian - 1:144 - Revell

And also this one is finished.
The kit from Revell is fine, but it need some work. The engines and the winglets must be reshaped.( Revell supply the "Classic Series" Nacelles )

Ciaoooo

Alex
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: [KIT] - Boeing 737-800W Norwegian - 1:144 - Revell

MAMMA MIA!!! One of the most beautiful liveries of the world in a wonderful masterpiece by Alex. This airplane is a real masterpiece, very well realized. I have just one criticism: the tail logo, i would have preferred the imagine of one of the most important scandinavian people.
Anyway compliments Alessandro, positive rep. added and deserved.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog
Re: [KIT] - Boeing 737-800W Norwegian - 1:144 - Revell

She is beautiful. Love this livery. I have it in 200 scale by Inflight. You know,the one that everybody dislikes.

David

Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: