Airbrushing Advice? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
RJ Second Officer

rugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributor
Airbrushing Advice?

Hello all!

Basicallym I am here to ask for some advice because I'm looking into developing my hobby further. As a keen railway and plane modeller, I've recently been looking into the the market for airbrushing and compressors. I'm familiar with the use of them but I'm now interested in buying one myself. The thing is, I'm a little confused when it comes to the different types of airbrushes and whether I will need a compressor or not, I didn't really take notice of this when I last used one! I often use Revell products, so I've been mainly looking at what they offer, but I'm stuck what is value for money.

If someone could please give me some advice of either what qualities I should concentrate on or what products they would personally recommend that would be greatly appreciated.

Just to add an extra complication (why not, its fun ), as a student I have a limited budget, but I am willing to spend up to £100 in order to get something worth while

Thank you all for your understanding, and any help would be appreciated

Best Wishes
Jan
rugeley123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: