Added aircraft not showing in collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-28-2015, 03:36 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

GarfieldUA is flying under the radar
Added aircraft not showing in collection

Hello! I have a trouble with adding an aircraft to my collection. When I press "Add #XXXX to My Collection" it says "Adding Model ID: to GarfieldUA's Collection! You may close this window, or enter your data for this model.". Then, I open my collection list, and there is nothing. Can you help me with this problem, please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2015, 03:39 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

HamburgInternational is flying under the radar
Re: Added aircraft not showing in collection

I have the same problem since one week... -.-
Old 02-28-2015, 03:49 AM   #3
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

The database isn't working anymore! Please use other systems (like Dima) instead

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines

Old 03-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #4
Earning My Wings

Pillemann04 is flying under the radar

Very sad...
Old 03-09-2015, 05:25 PM   #5
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Lou, can you make a sticky thread that says the database is pretty much dead and to go to DIMA.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #6
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

+1

(filler)

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Old 03-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #7
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

We are working on the repairs, I have been in touch with Lou and we have an action list we are crossing off items as we get them sorted. Your patience is appreciated while we work through this.

-Philip
Old 04-06-2015, 05:05 AM   #8
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
We are working on the repairs, I have been in touch with Lou and we have an action list we are crossing off items as we get them sorted. Your patience is appreciated while we work through this.

-Philip
3 weeks over and nothing heard again....
Old 04-09-2015, 12:19 PM   #9
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

This is a little more complicated than one would think. We have been working finding a way to acquire the logos for the database without paying several thousands of dollars to lease them without any indication that the licensing is legitimate.
I am following up again on this with our techs, as soon as I have some positive developments I will post them but if you have questions or requests the fastest way to get an answer is via pm. I have also emailed Lou to follow up on issues he sent me originally.

-Philip

Last edited by vs-Admin; 04-09-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #10
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
This is a little more complicated than one would think. We have been working finding a way to acquire the logos for the database without paying several thousands of dollars to lease them without any indication that the licensing is legitimate.
I am following up again on this with our techs, as soon as I have some positive developments I will post them but if you have questions or requests the fastest way to get an answer is via pm. I have also emailed Lou to follow up on issues he sent me originally.

-Philip
Thanks for yr reaction....though dont understand what relation the logos have with not being able to add older, existing models ? I had same issue like th guys above, tried to add BOAC Stratocruiser from Herpa 1:500, quite an old model....everything worked and looked good, butmodel didnt appear at all....
Old 04-10-2015, 02:34 PM   #11
Admin

Noted, I will talk to the techs that where working on this. We where given little to no documentation on how this was set up or maintained originally. Lou (make.me.laugh) has been real good about keeping me up to date on what needs fixing here. We are catching up on monday with the last of the lists he made for MAS that he said where ignored and should be able to focus on getting it all worked on at once.

-Philip
Closed Thread

Tags
collection, trouble

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: