Annoying repeat request from BANNED member ! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
First Officer

john.r.smith is flying under the radarjohn.r.smith is flying under the radarjohn.r.smith is flying under the radar
Annoying repeat request from BANNED member !

Attached is a screenshot from a Inquiry about your Herpa Model for Sale or Trade that I receive every month this time I received it 9 times in a space of 4 minutes, but can be anything up to 20 times !!!
Two reasons I am submitting this request is :-
1) This member rntibbertnatha is listed as banned so how can they post requests ?
2) The request is always for the same item
3) Finally why do I have to keep asking this same question ??????????? Please someone deal with it a stop me getting these requesst .
John

Annoying repeat request from BANNED member !-screenshot.jpg
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #2
RJ First Officer

Monarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting started
Re: Annoying repeat request from BANNED member !

It's says at the bottom the PM was sent automatically by the 'my collection' system which suggests their is a fault with the system and not the acount user..
Monarch2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #3
First Officer

john.r.smith is flying under the radarjohn.r.smith is flying under the radarjohn.r.smith is flying under the radar

Thanks for the info, either way I wish they owner or moderators would sort this annoying issue out !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch2 View Post
It's says at the bottom the PM was sent automatically by the 'my collection' system which suggests their is a fault with the system and not the acount user..

Old 02-15-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

That message is sent every time the member in question pushes the "contact member" button of your sale list.

It isn't a system error. It's indeed rnbirhenta (the banned member) who keeps pushing on that button.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
First Officer

OK thanks but how do we stop it ?? every month the same item between 5 and 20 times surely if he is banned he should not have the capability to request items !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
That message is sent every time the member in question pushes the "contact member" button of your sale list.

It isn't a system error. It's indeed rnbirhenta (the banned member) who keeps pushing on that button.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #6
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Hi John!

Do you still get those annoying pm's?

I think I've found a solution. Just add that particular member to your ignore list and normally it would become impossible for him to pm you

Old 02-20-2015, 06:00 PM   #7
First Officer

Certainly worth a try, just need to find where the ignore list is located ??
John

Quote:
Hi John!

Do you still get those annoying pm's?

I think I've found a solution. Just add that particular member to your ignore list and normally it would become impossible for him to pm you
Old 02-20-2015, 06:06 PM   #8
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Just go to user cp, edit ignore list and select the member

Old 02-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #9
First Officer

OK done, many thanks, if you don't hear from me its worked !!

Quote:
Just go to user cp, edit ignore list and select the member
Old 02-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #10
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.r.smith View Post
OK done, many thanks, if you don't hear from me its worked !!
I hope for you that it will work

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: