Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue?

This is one of the main reasons I use this data base! I would like to see progress...

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby
re: Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue?

I wanna know why the logos went away again.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:26 AM   #3
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby
re: Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue?

I've offered over 4 times now to redo the logos but nothing seems to be done on it. It could all be up and running by now! Apart from that, I find the database very useful and use it regularly.

----

Old 10-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #4
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue?

If you want a database with logos, it seems you have to look elsewhere.

DiMA - www.diecastmodelaircraft.com
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #5
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby
Re: Alright, when are we gonna fix this summary charts issue?

There for a short time the logos were just Airline names, and I liked that. But now they're gone again. I use the database just to see what models are out there and what not. I for one don't care about the price charts. I still use the DB, it's just hard to search airlines without logos.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: