How about a firm, sensible answer about "Airline Logos Unavailable" - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #16
DeltaA321

DeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributor
Re: How about a firm, sensible answer about "Airline Logos Unavailable"

I would be happy to set it up and have someone who has been around for a while lead the effort. Do you all want me to set it up is my question.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DELTA A321!!!!
DeltaA321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2014, 02:22 PM   #17
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I agree for the petition, when there is to do a mess an Italian is always present!
For me the airlines logo is very important, as i said in the past, because we can immediately recognize the airline and the model we're searching for. Simple to understand.
And this is particularly true for those collectors not so experienced.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #18
DeltaA321

DeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributor

I am setting up the petition besides the obvious airline logo reason what other reasons do you want the ownership back to the original owner?

Old 07-19-2014, 05:44 PM   #19
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaA321 View Post
I am setting up the petition besides the obvious airline logo reason what other reasons do you want the ownership back to the original owner?
Because the original owner actually had a heart for this site.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:46 PM   #20
DeltaA321

thank you I will include that

Old 07-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #21
DeltaA321

alright here is the draft for the petition text:

This petition is to show the current owners of wings900.com that many members would like a change in ownership back to the original owners. Our reasons include:
No airline logo photo in the database and no sign of ever updating the database at all. Most members on the forum feel that the current owners do not care for the forum and are just waiting for you ad money. We also feel you are only working on HobbyDB and have made no updates to the site that the current owner is supposed to care for this site. The old owner had a heart for this site and did it because he wanted people to share the joys of the hobby. In conclusion memebers of wings900.com who signed this petition would like an owner who cares for this site because he loves the hobby. We ask that you please sell the site back to the original owner.

Please tell me what needs to be included, deleted, edited, changed or whatever!

-stephen

Old 07-19-2014, 05:57 PM   #22
DeltaA321

alright here is the draft for the petition text:

This petition is to show the current owners of wings900.com that many members would like a change in ownership back to the original owners. Our reasons include:
No airline logo photo in the database and no sign of ever updating the database at all. Most members on the forum feel that the current owners do not care for the forum and are just waiting for you ad money. We also feel you are only working on HobbyDB and have made no updates to the site that the current owner is supposed to care for this site. The old owner had a heart for this site and did it because he wanted people to share the joys of the hobby. In conclusion memebers of wings900.com who signed this petition would like an owner who cares for this site because he loves the hobby. We ask that you please sell the site back to the original owner.

Please tell me what needs to be included, deleted, edited, changed or whatever!

-stephen

Old 07-20-2014, 09:17 AM   #23
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I fully support the petition but I think FD hit the nail on the head when he mentioned a boycott. If the revenue is still being generated then it's easy to ignore a petition. A large scale boycott will drive the point home.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #24
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

I support both a boycott and a petition.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:55 AM   #25
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I support the petition.
And what to say about this message still too much present in many members profiles??? I think it is time to solve it.

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Charter airlines lover
Old 07-20-2014, 10:04 AM   #26
DeltaA321

is that something you would like added to the petition that has not been fixed? I am not sure I understand.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #27
Second Officer

Citiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast icon

I think the petition is a great idea but users need to follow through and boycott the site. While they still profit from the site they are not going to sell it or give it back.
Citiflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #28
The Dark Side

As owners, i want them to fix some great problems:
1) airlines logo
2) members profiles
3) update the membership list
They gain money with this important site, but they must also invest in updating and improving it. I don't want a war among members and owners, i don't know the previous owners and i don't know the new owners, i'm just a member who want a better Wings900 forum and more care about it.

Charter airlines lover
Old 07-20-2014, 10:57 AM   #29
DeltaA321

Please sign the petition here:
Petition WINGS900 OWNER CHANGE

I also feel that a boycott could be a solution but why don't we see how many signatures we get first?

Old 07-21-2014, 02:33 AM   #30
Ex America West FA

AZDinker is flying under the radar
Thumbs up Re: How about a firm, sensible answer about "Airline Logos Unavailable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Because the original owner actually had a heart for this site.
This says it all right here! Spot on
AZDinker is offline   Reply With Quote