Errata corrige (DONE) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-21-2014, 04:53 AM   #1
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
Exclamation Errata corrige (DONE)

Please correct the reg. Of the 5customs iran air a320, the correct one is ep-iag.
The 5c23 is also missing; a b777-200 jal , i sent the request to add it to the database.
Thank you very much for the cooperation.

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #2
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
re: Errata corrige (DONE)

G'day Lollomz,

Corrected the Iran Air rego, unfortunately the JAL never came through on the submit a model page. Could you re-submit the detail here please. It's quicker and easier then via the submit page! Also there are no photos of either the Iran Air, nor the JAL plane. Again just add them here and they will be cropped and properly sized for the database.

Cheers Lou

PS your other 2 models, the Air Niugini and South African Airways are now in the database.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
Smile re: Errata corrige (DONE)

Thank you for your answer Lou. The pictures of my new customs are available in the customs section. I attach to this message all the details of the 5Customs n. 23:

JAL B777-200 with reg. JA8983 , released 2014 , discontinued 2014. Units produced 5.
Here is a picture of the plane in my collection.

Thank you very much for your cooperation, please confirm me how to add new models to the database: do you prefer I'll contact you or the "add a model" tool is ok?

I really hope one day the logos will be back in the database, in the meantime keep up the good work.

Lollo
Attached Thumbnails
Errata corrige (DONE)-foto.jpg  

Old 04-21-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
re: Errata corrige (DONE)

G'day Lollo

All done.. Probably the best way to add models is to start a new thread in Current Model Database and MyCollection (Like you did here) and simply attach your photos as Attached Thumbnails.

It has the benefit of quicker finding of new information and models (The Submit a Model page is often over-run with pages and pages of spam). Plus it's good to be able to refer back to this page for details. Also... With the 'add a model' page, when it's loaded into the database all information is 'lost' so no chance there of fixing basic mistakes.

I hope that's clear!

Cheers Lou
Old 04-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #5
Master ATP Captain

Re: Errata corrige (DONE)

Thank you Lou, I'll do in the way you explained me.

Lollo

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: