Big problem with my collection manager !!! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

wing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributorwing72 is a good contributor
Exclamation Big problem with my collection manager !!!

Hi, I have a big problem to manage my collection: I see (when I'm logged) 744 models but, unfortunately, all other members see only 3 models. Can you please help me???
Thank you very much.
wing72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 03:01 AM   #2
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Re: Big problem with my collection manager !!!

G'day,

It has to do with how you have entered your models into the database. When you open the database window for a new model, you're probably ticking the box marked "PRIVATE". This blocks the model from being seen in public, even if you then tick for your collection to be seen publicily.

To fix you need to go to your "Model Collection Manager" page and then click on EACH model you which to change VIA the "EDIT" function on the far right hand side of the screen (click on the symbol of paper & a yellow colored Pen). Once you're in the "EDIT MY MODEL" page, you simply un-tick the Private Model Box on the left hand side located under the price paid box. Then click on the "UPDATE MODEL" box over on the right-hand side and the words... "Update complete for Model ID: ######" will appear. Then just click on "Back to My Collection" at the top of the page and you'll be returned to your "Model Collection Manager" title page.

Then do it all over again for your next model (and the next model, etc...). And remember in future to leave the box marked private BLANK when adding new models to your collection.

Cheers Lou
Old 11-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

At the moment it is not possible to edit a model! In the collection manager all icons for delete, edit, sell, trade, etc. don't load and when you click on the placeholder, the little window where the confirmation used to be loads the complete site in the tiny frame instead of the confirmation......
Please fix that!
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
Vorsprung durch Technik

Joschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributor

It looks like a directory with images has gone AWOL, I have send a message to Justin from MAS to get it fixed.
Joschik is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: