Cannot edit My Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Canada/CaribbeanCollector

9Y-ISA is getting started9Y-ISA is getting started9Y-ISA is getting started9Y-ISA is getting started9Y-ISA is getting started
Cannot edit My Collection

Hey Guys, I can't seem to edit my collection. The edit/delete icon don't load. When I click edit the page re-directs me back to my collection.

My Collection

My Want List
9Y-ISA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

Folgore is flying under the radar
Re: Cannot edit My Collection

I have the same problem.

What's the latest on support for the current db vs. creating the new db?
Folgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

It seems that the link from the drop-down menu doesn't work:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...tion/index.php

This link however does work (eg. from the collection icon on the summary page):
www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection

Should be both easy to fix and word around.

PS Made sticky until solved.

Last edited by mmu69; 10-14-2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: PS
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #4
Vorsprung durch Technik

Joschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributor

I asked Justin to change it, should be done later today (if he is in today).
Joschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #5
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

That'd be great.

The same applies to wish lists btw:

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/wishlist/index.php

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/wishlist

Thanks!
Old 10-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #6
Earning My Wings

seppen is getting startedseppen is getting startedseppen is getting startedseppen is getting started

Still not possible to delete an item in the trade list. Please fix this problem.
Thank you.
seppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:48 AM   #7
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppen View Post
Still not possible to delete an item in the trade list. Please fix this problem.
Thank you.
Not even from http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...llection/trade ?
Old 10-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
Earning My Wings

seppen is getting startedseppen is getting startedseppen is getting startedseppen is getting started

When I use the link, everything seems to work again. Thanks mmu69!
seppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #9
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

Same problem here. It is not possible to delete a model from the database.
I am beginning to lose my patience over the never ending issues with the database. It's only getting worse every day. The logos don't work, now it is even impossible to edit or delete a model.
In this state of disrepair the database is not usable at all! I can't imagine what's so difficult to put it back together to what it used to be! If this goes on like that the site is going to die.....
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #10
Vorsprung durch Technik

Joschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributor

Mine did not work 5 minutes ago but now it does. Try a refresh of your page and report back.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:56 AM   #11
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot_Flying View Post
I am beginning to lose my patience over the never ending issues with the database. It's only getting worse every day. The logos don't work, now it is even impossible to edit or delete a model.
In this state of disrepair the database is not usable at all! I can't imagine what's so difficult to put it back together to what it used to be! If this goes on like that the site is going to die.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joschik View Post
Mine did not work 5 minutes ago but now it does. Try a refresh of your page and report back.
Selecting some links from the drop-down menu points to inoperative wishlist, collection,... pages ending in "...index.php". Navigate to "My Summary" and select one of the icons takes one to working pages.

Someone please fix the drop-down menu...
Old 11-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
Vorsprung durch Technik

It would be very helpful if somebody could do an audit of all things that do not work (ideally also for DA.C), we could then develop a strategy of what to fix in which order (taking importance and time spans into account), any volunteer?
Old 11-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #13
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joschik View Post
It would be very helpful if somebody could do an audit of all things that do not work (ideally also for DA.C), we could then develop a strategy of what to fix in which order (taking importance and time spans into account), any volunteer?
What about the list in the Team Member section?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #14
Vorsprung durch Technik

Sure, could be a team member or really just any member - as long as they are meticulous. We could then post so other members could add whatever might have been forgotten.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
RJ Captain

aviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributor

I'm having the same problem! I tried to remove a model from my wishlist and the popup delete windows reopens a new instance of the wishlist instead showing the confirmation screen!

BTW: the images aren't appearing, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot_Flying View Post
aviationcombr is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: