Cannot edit My Collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #16
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cannot edit My Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviationcombr View Post
I'm having the same problem! I tried to remove a model from my wishlist and the popup delete windows reopens a new instance of the wishlist instead showing the confirmation screen!
Everyone has that problem. Don't use the links in the drop-down on the forum page, only go to "My Collection" http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion/collection

From there, you can navigate to fully functional collection and wish lists.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #17
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Guess what. It's been fixed!

Thanks, Justin!
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
Earning My Wings

emuluze is flying under the radar

I also have the same edit/ delete issues. I agree these never repaired bugs will kill this site. I've already given up on it
emuluze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2015, 12:13 PM   #19
RJ Captain

aviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributor
Angry Re: Cannot edit My Collection

NOTHING FIXED! I can't update my preferences nor add new models...

Sad to look at this (and DA.C) sites going to death!
aviationcombr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #20
RJ Captain

aviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributoraviationcombr is an excellent contributor
Exclamation Re: Cannot edit My Collection

As I said before, the most reliable way to keep our collection lists safe is copying it from W900/DA.C to Windows clipboard and so paste it on a MS Excel or LibreOffice Calc worksheet.

I did it:

Last edited by aviationcombr; 03-20-2015 at 12:31 PM.
aviationcombr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:32 AM   #21
Earning My Wings

OK-WAA is flying under the radar

Hi, i would add new models, and is not possible. I have wrote to team 900 (i have email from last year) and nothing answer from administrator :-(. Have you maybe some tip for add new models? Thank you
OK-WAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #22
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-WAA View Post
Hi, i would add new models, and is not possible. I have wrote to team 900 (i have email from last year) and nothing answer from administrator :-(. Have you maybe some tip for add new models? Thank you
Currently there are many technical issues in the db and myCollection system and the new owners, Verticalscope Inc., are already aware of it. But as they have just taken over from masmedia 2 weeks ago, we should give them time to fix the issues.
Right now there is is nothing we can do but to be patient and to hope that they can fix the problems.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #23
Earning My Wings

Astrojet25 is getting startedAstrojet25 is getting startedAstrojet25 is getting started
Smile Re: Cannot edit My Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviationcombr View Post
NOTHING FIXED! I can't update my preferences nor add new models...

Sad to look at this (and DA.C) sites going to death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-WAA View Post

I can add new models to my collection first adding them to my "wish list" then clicking in "found" check in my wish list manager, too I can update preferences using IE Explorer 11
Astrojet25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:22 PM   #24
RJ First Officer

bapplem is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrojet25 View Post
I can add new models to my collection first adding them to my "wish list" then clicking in "found" check in my wish list manager, too I can update preferences using IE Explorer 11
This is what forums are all about! I did as prescribed above, and it works. It's a pain in the butt for now, but it works

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: