Model database redirecting to forum - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Model database redirecting to forum

Hi, I'm having a strange problem. When I try to enter the W900 Model Database, the page automatically sends me to the forum page. I'm using Google Chrome, but I tried in Firefox and the problem is still happening.

I try to enter on Wings900 Discussion Forums - For the Model Aircraft Collector
and it redirects me to Wings900 Discussion Forums - For the Model Aircraft Collector

my collection is still fine, by the way. This is only hapenning with the database.

Can anyone help me?
Best regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor
Re: Model database redirecting to forum

I have the same problem as well. And also when I try to enter My Collection.
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

Same here, Tho it is possible to get into my collection via my collection or collection manager. Just don't click on my summary as it won't work. If you need the Database, log onto DA.C and use it there. That's what I've been doing all night.

Must admit it's a pain, but least there are solutions atm. MAS Media have been informed. I hope they fix it soon.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Vorsprung durch Technik

Joschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributor

Justin is trying to resolve the issues that made summary and some other links not work, I have send him a message that the forward rules are not working and will report here when I hear back.
Joschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joschik View Post
Justin is trying to resolve the issues that made summary and some other links not work, I have send him a message that the forward rules are not working and will report here when I hear back.
Thanks. In the meantime, try this link: Wings900 Model Database - Advanced Search
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: