The New Database is a mess - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor
The New Database is a mess

Hi Guys
I am sorry to say this, but in my opinion the new DB is a really mess. All the features we use to have on wings900 just gone, website is really complicated, most of the pictures don't appear at all, not able to display mycollection per subject such as Airline, A/C type, manufacturer, I really dislike this new interface I MISS THE OLD ONE, I think I have to make for my self my own database for my almost 500 1:500 models scale.
Why change something that was so nice and cool and also simple for something too complicated. The very good features on this new DB are the Sharing ones, it looks like to me that the owners want more interconnection among member such as Facebook rather that a collector website where the members were allowed to post their own model and able to manage their own collection. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED That why I say with all respect and hard work for this new DB that in my opinion this ND is a mess
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: The New Database is a mess

Do we really need ANOTHER thread about this! It's hard to find a thread now about models!
Old 09-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Do we really need ANOTHER thread about this! It's hard to find a thread now about models!
I agree....

Old 09-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

us960 is flying under the radar

I agree also!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor

Quote:
Hi
the website was supposed to add, search, and get info about models, also obviously to interchange opinions, but its main goal was a place where we could have our collection stored with data,if you want to chat with other join Tweeter , or other those other websites. I maintain my opinion as the new DB is a mess
Old 09-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
RJ First Officer

Quote:
this is about models...as far as i am concerned my thread was not about anything else BUT models
Old 09-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #7
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

They're working on bringing the old one back. Don't you think they've been given enough abuse already? Give them a break!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #8
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Agreed there must be a half dozen or more threads. Yours isn't going to do any difference. It's just duplication.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Vorsprung durch Technik

Joschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributorJoschik is a good contributor

I am closing this now. If you like to comment on this subject for that purpose Possible Future Database & Collection Management - Wings900 Discussion Forums.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: