Forum 'Script' Problem - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
1/500 Dreamer

..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor
Forum 'Script' Problem

Hi, I know this isn't a database issue, but I cannot find where to post about forum issues.

Basically over the last few days the website has become incredibly slow for me when moving between pages in the forum. When I click any new page the page opens, but I am unable to scroll down, or do anything with it for about 20-30 seconds. Sometimes it gives me an error message saying that there is a problem due to a long-running script. The page finally releases and will allow me to move around only once the Facebook 'Like' link has appeared at the top of the page.

Is anybody else having this problem, and is there anything can be done about it please as it is a little frustrating and can lead to my whole explorer page crashing?

Thank You.
..airman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Forum 'Script' Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..airman View Post
can lead to my whole explorer page crashing?

are you using Internet Explorer?
Old 07-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
1/500 Dreamer

..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor..airman is a good contributor
Yes, on one computer I am. I use Safari on my home laptop.
..airman is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: