AURIGNY Britten Norman Trislander (DONE) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Second Officer

stevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast icon
AURIGNY Britten Norman Trislander (DONE)

Hi Lou Had this one made, so I have taken some pic's for the data base, this is also a new
model so there is no ID number.

Make Helmet Historical Aircraft Part No/ 65059/1 Scale 1/200

Aircraft Britten - Norman BN-2A MK 3 Trislander Engines 3 x 0-540-E4CS Lycoming

Airline AURIGNY Reg G-JOEY "1960's" colors

Last edited by stevec; 05-13-2013 at 09:43 PM.
stevec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby
re: AURIGNY Britten Norman Trislander (DONE)

What a little gem,are you going to get the later livery Joey and the rest of their Trislanders as well Steve...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
Second Officer

stevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
What a little gem,are you going to get the later livery Joey and the rest of their Trislanders as well Steve...
Hi vince I will only have this one, as this is the one I quite often see at Southampton, Only difference is the engine prop Blades, the model de-picks it, when it was first built, to date it has been modified with extra blades, on the two front engines, I believe this helps tone the noise of the aircraft, the rear engine still has two blades.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

The three blades makes a lot of difference to the noise,heard something a couple of weeks ago that they maybe getting rid of the Trislanders..Our airport will never be the same again,i'll miss 'em they're the only ones there with any character...

1939 - 2011
Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #5
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
The three blades makes a lot of difference to the noise,heard something a couple of weeks ago that they maybe getting rid of the Trislanders..Our airport will never be the same again,i'll miss 'em they're the only ones there with any character...
I Quite agree with you, these old birds are unique, and will be a loss when there gone, I also noticed that FlyBe seem to be getting more & more E-Jets wondering if maybe they might be fazing out the Q400's out ???.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
Master ATP Captain

The states over here have just spent 80 million on rebuilding the runway and taxiways so i wouldn't be surprised if the Dash 8's start to go and get replaced by their Embraers...

1939 - 2011
Old 05-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Re: AURIGNY Britten Norman Trislander (DONE)

G'day,

Truely beautiful, tho a bugger to get the database to co-operate and allow me to add it! lol. Got there tho, now happily on the Database... keep them rolling...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: