Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
Second Officer

stevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast icon
Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE)

Hi Guy's Picked this one up this morninig, so have taken some pictures for the data base.
Please feel to use them if any good.
Many Thanks

JC WINGS 1:200 BRITISH CALEDONIAN SHORT 330 G-NICE ID 34619
Please note this model is a Short 330 & not a 360-200

Last edited by stevec; 02-04-2013 at 09:23 AM.
stevec is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
First Officer

Scottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributorScottish_DC-10 is a good contributor
Thumbs up re: Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE)

Oh, Very Nice, can`t wait for mine to land! I also ordered both 360`s, I`m holding out for Loganair as well having planted the seed!
Scottish_DC-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

robertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast icon
re: Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE)

nice model steve!! will get round to getting at least one out of the 3 of them!!

Old 01-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
Second Officer

stevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast iconstevec is a diecast icon
re: Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjon5 View Post
nice model steve!! will get round to getting at least one out of the 3 of them!!
Hi Robert, I have purchased two of them and they really look nice together, bought the two with the same livery.
stevec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Jc Wings British Caledonian Shorts 330 (DONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevec View Post
Hi Guy's Picked this one up this morninig, so have taken some pictures for the data base.
Please feel to use them if any good.
Many Thanks

JC WINGS 1:200 BRITISH CALEDONIAN SHORT 330 G-NICE ID 34619
Please note this model is a Short 330 & not a 360-200
Done now. Many thanks for sharing and the correction.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: