Some errors - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Some errors

ID#8685:
ID#8685 has got the wrong reg. It says 71-0882, but from what i can see it says 1682 on the models tail.
InflightLE 1:200 United States Air Force DC-9-32 (VC-9A) - Wings900 ID# 8685

But if it really does say 0882 the manufacturer has made a misstake as that reg belongs to a C-9A Nightingale.

So either way, something is wrong.

ID#19376:
I think this one has the wrong picture.
Jet-X 1:400 Eastern Airlines L-1011-1 - Wings900 ID# 19376
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Some errors

Picture of 19376 removed.

I couldnīt find any information on ID 8685.
ACB is known to use similar (but not the correct) pictures. I think you are right and the picture shows 73-1682 (ID23401).
I will remove the pictures, but I canīt say if the model with reg 71-0882 existed or not and where the error is...

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

The error i was thinking of is, if the model shown in ID#8685 has got the reg 71-0882 then the manufacturer has placed the wrong reg on it as that is/was reg of a C-9A, a casevac plane to my knowledge, and the model is a VIP VC-9A.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

I know what you mean, but I actually think that this model does not exist at all.

ARD refers to INUSAFVC-9A as "USAF 31682", so may be it was initially anounced with the incorrect registration and later corrected and finally released as IF932027.

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
Red Eagles!

So it could be a non released model. I see.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
Red Eagles!

I discovered some more errors in the db. These aren't that big of a deal, but assuming we're aiming for a 100% accurate database, i thought i'd mention them.

ID#21584 is listed as an A310-222 without wingtip fences while the real one is, and allways has been, a -204 with wingtip fences:

1990:

2004:

2007:

And before anyone asks, it is the same plane in all the pics.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #7
just crazy

Db entry updated. Thanks!

Old 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
Red Eagles!

Just took a look at PSA models and these two caught my attention:

1. Inflight200 1:200 PSA L-1011-1 - Wings900 ID# 17039. Just a little observation, but it doesn't look orange to me.

2. The livery on ID#7831 is fake. That reg never flew in pink colours, but then again, none of them did.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:43 AM   #9
just crazy

Remarks updated. Thanks for the hint!

Old 08-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
Red Eagles!

I just noticed that the reg for ID#32860 is wrong. It's supposed to be RA-96102 as prooven by mmu69s pictures.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #11
just crazy

In the "NEW RELEASE" thread it says: (RA-96101) Registration to be confirmed.

mmu69 go the model, took the pictures and added them to the db.

The registration is also corrected to RA-96102:

Herpa 1:500 Atlant-Soyuz Airlines IL-96-400T - Wings900 ID# 32860

I will also update the "NEW RELEASE" thread.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #12
Red Eagles!

Oh. My bad. I forgot to check the db entry.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #13
Red Eagles!

Just took a look through the database and found these errors:

1.Herpa 1:200 Aeroflot Tu-154B2 - Wings900 ID#24901 is infact a Tu-154M, not a B2 which it's listed as.

2.Tex Models Customs 1:500 Aeroflot-Nord TU-154M - Wings900 ID# 33596 is infact an Aeroflot-Don Tu-154M, and not an Aeroflot-Nord.

Last edited by Flight fan; 11-03-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
just crazy

Fixed. Thanks!!

Old 12-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
Red Eagles!

Found another one: ID#13269 is a McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, not a Mitsubishi F-2A as those were based on the F-16 Block 40.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: