Some errors - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #16
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Some errors

.... corrected. Thanks for the hint.

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #17
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Just found another while looking through my wishlist:
Aeroclassics 1:400 Canadian North B 737-375AC - Wings900 ID# 13265

Should be a -200, not a -300.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #18
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/detailview-17787.html

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...iew-17787.html

They should be produced by Hogan, not Herpa. The Hogan logo is spotted under the plane.
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #19
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

DB entries corrected. Thanks!!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #20
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Database ID#34399 should have the registration AK286, not 268. Clearly visible on the tail.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 AM   #21
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,
Database entry fixed, number correct now, thanks.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #22
Red Eagles!

Just found this: all of the F-CK-1s in the database are listed as Chinese aircraft when they infact are Taiwanese.
Wings900 Model Database - Advanced Search
Old 03-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #23
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,
Brilliant pick-up flight fan, DB all fixed, thankyou for your diligence, keep finding them and listing errors, we'll keep on top of them
Old 03-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #24
Red Eagles!

Hope im not making things difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by make.me.laugh View Post
DB all fixed
All but 28343.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #25
Wings900 Team Member

opps... me bad...
All but 28343... now including 28343 All Fixed on DB
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #26
Red Eagles!

Just found another one thanks to Aviation Megastores newsletter: id #35320 may have gold titles, but they are not Aeroflot titles. It should say Rossiya gold titles.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #27
Red Eagles!

Just found another one which i can't believe i haven't seen before. ID #2238 should read 727-214, not -114.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:03 AM   #28
Wings900 Team Member

G'day Flight Plan,

Both items now fixed, the statement about the gold titles was straight from the Phoenix site lol, but great to know wings900 is now more accurate then they are!

The PSA error is so obvious, it's surprising it hasn't been noticed before, still with over 35,000 models now on the DB, occasionally one, two or three* mistakes do slip by!

Cheers Lou

* Insert your own number here!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #29
Red Eagles!

Quote:
G'day Flight Plan,

Both items now fixed, the statement about the gold titles was straight from the Phoenix site lol, but great to know wings900 is now more accurate then they are!
We are more accurate than the manufacturer.

I never expected that to happen.

Quote:
The PSA error is so obvious, it's surprising it hasn't been noticed before, still with over 35,000 models now on the DB, occasionally one, two or three* mistakes do slip by!

Cheers Lou

* Insert your own number here!
I surprised myself when i found it. I've been checking out the PSA models almost two times a week to see if any are availible for sale.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #30
RJ First Officer

Clipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributor

Found an Error: ID #32809 Never heard from an Airbus Industries MD-11 ;-)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: