Database Updates - Page 29 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:06 AM   #421
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor
Re: Database Updates

Hi, Here is another one .......Please add this models to db with the below pic.

NBA 2007-2008 "blue" - A380 by Magic[/QUOTE]

Last edited by virajkamat; 11-22-2014 at 09:32 PM.
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #422
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor

Hi, Here is the last one .......Please add this models to db with the below pic.

Trelleborg - A380 by Magic

Last edited by virajkamat; 09-24-2014 at 11:45 PM.
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #423
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

Hi guys just wnat to add some details for the QF 738 with ID 35681

It also has the Name Port Douglas and carries the Oneworld Logo besides the door. I am actually not sure if it usually added to the datebase about the logo. And we have emergency merkings on the wings.
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #424
RJ First Officer

JT33 is flying under the radarJT33 is flying under the radar

Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times but will the logos ever be added again to the old database? Makes it so much easier to view and go through my collection
JT33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:31 PM   #425
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

With the current situation i doubt we'll see any airline logos unless the site changes owner one more time, maybe back to the previous ones.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:01 PM   #426
banned

Flight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
With the current situation i doubt we'll see any airline logos unless the site changes owner one more time, maybe back to the previous ones.
Maybe you should petition the new owners to sell it back to us... maybe they've learned their lesson that with no upkeep, this place is for the birds...
Flight Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #427
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Director View Post
Maybe you should petition the new owners to sell it back to us... maybe they've learned their lesson that with no upkeep, this place is for the birds...
If you, and the others, are willing to buy the site back i'd gladly do it. I just don't know what to say.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #428
banned

Flight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
If you, and the others, are willing to buy the site back i'd gladly do it. I just don't know what to say.
tell them what is on your mind, they know how to contact me if they are serious...
Flight Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #429
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Director View Post
tell them what is on your mind, they know how to contact me if they are serious...
Alright, i'll send them a message when i wake up. At this time i've been up for almost 19 hours straight.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:25 AM   #430
RJ Second Officer

Alitalia777 is flying under the radar

Hi,

Can someone please add the following model to the DB:

JASDF F-15J 52-8852 83rd Wing Naha, 204th Sqd (1:200) - Gulliver Scale Diecast Fighter Aircraft JASDF F-15J 52-8852 83rd Wing Naha, 204th Sqd (1:200) #WA22090 at diecastairplane.com

Thanks.

https://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-21129.html
Alitalia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #431
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

Please add the following model to the database:

BlueBox 1:200
Lufthansa
DC-10-30
D-ADAO
70s colours polished
BBOX0514
Attached Thumbnails
Database Updates-bbox0514.jpg  
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:53 AM   #432
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day everyone,

I'm back and have updated all the models mentioned above. The exception to the rule is the Trelleborg mentioned above is NOT a MAGIC MODEL and as such has been listed under unknown manufacturers. Otherwise all have been entered as submitted.

Cheers Lou
Old 07-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #433
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

Missing detail for AZ 767 iwth ID 31564

Named Giovanni da Verrazano
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:27 AM   #434
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day AVIator85,

Thankyou for that, I've updated the model mentioned to reflect your contribution.

Thanks again - Cheers Lou
Old 07-14-2014, 03:25 PM   #435
RJ Second Officer

Alitalia777 is flying under the radar

Hi,

Can you please add the following models to the DB:

Maquette Premium RAFALE B - Echelle 1/200e

Maquette Premium RAFALE C - Echelle 1/200e

Thanks.

https://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-21129.html
Alitalia777 is offline   Reply With Quote