Database Updates - Page 22 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #316
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Re: Database Updates

G'day Eurojet,

I've compromised on the listing, as if I delete the name completely, others will complain. The reason for the confusion is because often wings will give names, even when those names are not printed on the model. It's simply additional information we provide.

All models are checked here:
Luxair LX-LGS (Boeing 737 Next Gen - MSN 33956) | Airfleets aviation
This is where the info of the name has come from.

I hope you agree with my compromise

Cheers Lou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #317
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

Yes, thank you very much!
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #318
Master ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Still no logos...

Old 08-11-2013, 03:29 AM   #319
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

Not really the correct forum to spill your concerns about the logos, tho if you want to know you can try out the new site from the home page, where you can see there are logos on the new site.

Please keep the database updates for that! If you have a model you think needs adding or some photos or other info on models, then please leave that info here, otherwise everything else you wanna gripe about goes in 'General Squawk Talk'.

Cheers Lou
Old 09-14-2013, 01:36 AM   #320
Earning My Wings

transnat is flying under the radar

The database seems to have disappeared again. I can't access my collection. I'm directed to something called the Beta Database and invited to take a tour that doesn't work

'Research. Collect. Catalogue.

We're starting with model planes, but pretty soon we're going to have EVERYTHING!
Welcome Tour '

I'm told my email address isn't correct and my password is wrong. You guys have really screwed what was a fantastic service for collectors.

I wish I had started in the hobby by building my own data base instead of using this one.

Tnat

Last edited by transnat; 09-14-2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Correction
transnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:09 AM   #321
CBL
CBL-Juliet

CBL is getting startedCBL is getting startedCBL is getting startedCBL is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by transnat View Post
The database seems to have disappeared again. I can't access my collection. I'm directed to something called the Beta Database and invited to take a tour that doesn't work

'Research. Collect. Catalogue.

We're starting with model planes, but pretty soon we're going to have EVERYTHING!
Welcome Tour '

I'm told my email address isn't correct and my password is wrong. You guys have really screwed what was a fantastic service for collectors.

I wish I had started in the hobby by building my own data base instead of using this one.

Tnat
The system appears to be working here, I see your collection at https://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...tion-2408.html

You MUST transfer everything asap to Dima, at least as a safety measure. It is pretty easy to do and safe. I just have transferred mine.
If they carry on with their current project here I will delete what I have on wings900.

Last edited by CBL; 09-14-2013 at 05:18 PM.
CBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #322
Earning My Wings

Collin Riley is flying under the radar

I'm totally lost. When I log on under Collin Riley, it says the page no longer exists. My files are in the database (if database it still is), but I understood there was a new format. Can someone help me?
Collin Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #323
Earning My Wings

Collin Riley is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin Riley View Post
I'm totally lost. When I log on under Collin Riley, it says the page no longer exists. My files are in the database (if database it still is), but I understood there was a new format. Can someone help me?
Okay, I've been reading back and deduce there is some unhappiness going on, and things are in a funk. So, I have just one question: are we no longer able to add to our own database without using the custom database? I've been trying to add my latest acquisitions from the general DB, but none of them are listed. Thanks. (Thankfully I saved everything to my own Excel files.)

diecastairplanesandwaterlineships.com

Last edited by Collin Riley; 09-14-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Collin Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #324
Second Officer

ACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributorACpilot is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBL View Post

You MUST transfer everything asap to Dima, at least as a safety measure. It is pretty easy to do and safe. I just have transferred mine.
If they carry on with their current project here I will delete what I have on wings900.
I'm about to do the same.

Problem is it means I have to De-Privatise over 1,000 models to do so (a real P.I.T.A.).

I have at least printed out my data on the old data base as a safety measure.

The new data base was a real embarrassment.

Dan

Last edited by ACpilot; 09-15-2013 at 01:42 AM.
ACpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:43 AM   #325
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

Please add this model to the database:
https://www.wings900.com/vb/1-200-sca...ng-d-bone.html
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #326
Wings900 Team Member

G'day Pilot_Flying, done, added to database, thankyou for that.

For ALL others on this page, you DO realise that the New Database has been dis-abled and we're back with the Classic version..? Also that behind the scenes there is a fix at hand so the logos will be able to be brought back..? The new owners have certainly been kicked in the pants over the new database and until WE ARE (as members) ALL happy, there won't by any sudden movements to change it! Relax.

Cheers Lou
Old 09-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #327
Earning My Wings

transnat is flying under the radar

Still unable to access my collection and nothing coming from the administrators to explain why. This is a huge disappointment. At least they could have warned us so we could print out our material. I have lost everything.

Tnat
transnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #328
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

Here's another update for the database:

Hogan / Limox
Article-No 1743819P
Scale 1:200
Lufthansa Cargo B777 Freighter
D-ALFA
Comes with stand and gear, snap together model
Attached Thumbnails
Database Updates-foto-1.jpg   Database Updates-foto-2.jpg   Database Updates-foto-3.jpg  
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #329
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot_Flying View Post
Here's another update for the database:

Hogan / Limox
Article-No 1743819P
Scale 1:200
Lufthansa Cargo B777 Freighter
D-ALFA
Comes with stand and gear, snap together model
Done now. Thanks for sharing.

Hogan 1:200 Lufthansa Cargo B 777-230LRF - Wings900 ID# 36381
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #330
Earning My Wings

Folgore is flying under the radar

Howdy- I requested these two models be added to the database; I may have posted in the wrong thread. (The photos, by the way, are courtesy of fellow Wings900 member SuperKungFu, with his permission.) Thanks!

https://www.wings900.com/vb/current-m...1b-hh1012.html

https://www.wings900.com/vb/current-m...-020-09-a.html
Folgore is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: