Database Updates - Page 17 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:38 AM   #241
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Database Updates

Fixed, thanks for the hint!!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #242
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I just discovered that ID# 34109 has an incorrect aircraft type. The registration RA-73005 has infact been used on two B737-200s, and the one modeled is the B737-205, not the -232.
Photo Search Results | Airliners.net
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #243
RJ Second Officer

Gordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I just discovered that ID# 34109 has an incorrect aircraft type. The registration RA-73005 has infact been used on two B737-200s, and the one modeled is the B737-205, not the -232.
Photo Search Results | Airliners.net
based on what

never mind ... for some reason I read this backwards ... I was always under the impression that it was the -205 Adv. since that is the only one photographed with AeroFlot titles

Last edited by Gordon Werner; 10-23-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Gordon Werner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #244
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Actually, it isn't even an Advanced. It's just a regular -205.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #245
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

DB entry corrected. Thanks for the hint!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #246
RJ First Officer

Joelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting started

Missing in the DB

1/200 JET-X VL012a FEDERAL EXPRESS B727-2s2f/ adv N217FE
Attached Thumbnails
Database Updates-n217fec.jpg   Database Updates-n217feb.jpg   Database Updates-n217fea.jpg   Database Updates-n217fed.jpg  
Joelbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #247
just crazy

Model added to db. MANY THANKS!!

Old 10-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #248
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Got this model and could not find it in the DB
1:500 aero le plane special release for Dragonair Cargo
No registration

ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 AM   #249
just crazy

Hi Alex, looks like your model is ID23702

Aero le Plane 1:500 Dragonair B 747-312SF - Wings900 ID# 23702

Old 10-31-2012, 08:15 AM   #250
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

why... Slap me twice and call me Betty!
It really is!!! Sorry Carlos! Nice catch!
At least I got you a couple more pics for it
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:54 PM   #251
Earning My Wings

sam1234 is flying under the radar

air ceylon dh comet 4 aeroclasics is missing from the database
sam1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #252
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
air ceylon dh comet 4 aeroclasics is missing from the database
If it is different to the one in the database:

Aeroclassics 1:400 BOAC DH.106 Comet 4 - Wings900 ID# 19521

give me a little bit more details, like registration. Thanks!

Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #253
RJ Second Officer

Gordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
If it is different to the one in the database:

Aeroclassics 1:400 BOAC DH.106 Comet 4 - Wings900 ID# 19521

give me a little bit more details, like registration. Thanks!
maybe it should be listed under Air Ceylon and not BOAC
Gordon Werner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #254
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Werner View Post
maybe it should be listed under Air Ceylon and not BOAC

You are right, that makes more sense. I changed it

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: