Database Updates - Page 24 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #346
RJ Second Officer

Baskingshark needs to improve
Re: Database Updates

Hi everybody - as you may know, Lou (make.me.laugh) who has been processing the database updates has had ill-health recently and there is something of a backlog in updates. Rex has volunteered to help out with it and if anyone else would like to help, please let me know.

ETA: Lou has been in hospital, but is now out again and is looking forward to getting the backlog cleared.

Last edited by Baskingshark; 01-28-2014 at 05:18 AM.
Baskingshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2014, 05:58 AM   #347
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baskingshark View Post
Hi everybody - as you may know, Lou (make.me.laugh) who has been processing the database updates has had ill-health recently and there is something of a backlog in updates. Rex has volunteered to help out with it and if anyone else would like to help, please let me know.

ETA: Lou has been in hospital, but is now out again and is looking forward to getting the backlog cleared.
If it's only an approve, adding photos and new models process, then I'd be glad to help.
iTechno8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:50 AM   #348
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

I've submitted an Alliance200 Lufthansa Vickers Viking to the database. Please review and add it.
Regards,
Stefan
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2014, 05:47 AM   #349
RJ Second Officer

Hi Stefan, I've approved your Vickers Viking. iTechno8, I will send you a pm....
Old 02-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #350
RJ Captain

Pilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting startedPilot_Flying is getting started

Quote:
Hi Stefan, I've approved your Vickers Viking. iTechno8, I will send you a pm....
Thanks Baskingshark!
Unfortunately the Airline type, the engine type and the photo credits got lost in the process. Can you please update that?
Engines are 2 BH 634, the correct aircraft type is Vickers VC.1 Viking Type 610 1B

Regards
Pilot_Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #351
Earning My Wings

LotharK is flying under the radar

Iīve also uploaded

Hogan Wings Thai Airways Models 1:200 & Hogan Wings Lufthansa Models which were missing several days ago but nobody added them until yet.
LotharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #352
RJ Second Officer

Hi everybody. I have now cleared the backlog of planes waiting for approval. As ever, if anyone else wants to help out, please PM me!
Old 02-14-2014, 12:51 PM   #353
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Hi everybody. I have now cleared the backlog of planes waiting for approval. As ever, if anyone else wants to help out, please PM me!
Thank you very much! But I've noticed the aircraft type is missing, on Tex Models Customs from TXCS0136 on page 30 until the last added, TXC0161, (TXC0156c and TXC0156d are still missing) please take a look:

Wings900 Model Database - Advanced Search

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #354
Earning My Wings

LotharK is flying under the radar

on the hogan models addings also. and not all hoganīs ive uploaded are listed
LotharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #355
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you very much! But I've noticed the aircraft type is missing, on Tex Models Customs from TXCS0136 on page 30 until the last added, TXC0161, (TXC0156c and TXC0156d are still missing) please take a look:
Thanks for telling me, I'll take a look.

Quote:
on the hogan models addings also. and not all hoganīs ive uploaded are listed
I'll look at those too. Regarding the ones that aren't there, everything that was submitted into the mod queue has been processed, bar two planes that for some issue with the images will not save so need to be re-entered. I can't recall what they are off the top of my head, I think one is a DC-3. If you submitted planes that aren't in the database, then it means the submissions didn't go through for some reason, so please submit again.

Also, thanks again to iTechno8 for volunteering to help - it would be great if there were more people helping out as things would get processed quicker so if anyone else has time to approve a few planes here and there, please let me know by PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:19 PM   #356
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor
Thumbs up Re: Database Updates

Quote:

Also, thanks again to iTechno8 for volunteering to help - it would be great if there were more people helping out as things would get processed quicker so if anyone else has time to approve a few planes here and there, please let me know by PM.
No problem, I'm glad to help. Anything to help the community
Old 02-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #357
Puddle Jumper

NZCH747 is flying under the radarNZCH747 is flying under the radar

Good job Baskingshark on the updates.
I just did a search for ZK-OKO, an Air NZ 777-300 with the 2nd of the Hobbit paint schemes, which was released by Phoenix. The data base shows two JC wings models. Should one of those be the Phoenix? I'm unsure if JC wings released two separate models in this scheme.
Cheers for your help.
NZCH747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:41 AM   #358
Emirates is <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZCH747 View Post
Good job Baskingshark on the updates.
I just did a search for ZK-OKO, an Air NZ 777-300 with the 2nd of the Hobbit paint schemes, which was released by Phoenix. The data base shows two JC wings models. Should one of those be the Phoenix? I'm unsure if JC wings released two separate models in this scheme.
Cheers for your help.
Actually, the Phoenix release for January, February 2014 and the Gemini Jets releases for Jan-Feb 2014 haven't yet been added to the database. Will get those in once I'm approved
Old 02-17-2014, 02:55 AM   #359
Puddle Jumper

NZCH747 is flying under the radarNZCH747 is flying under the radar

No worries at all
NZCH747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:12 AM   #360
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTechno8 View Post
Actually, the Phoenix release for January, February 2014 and the Gemini Jets releases for Jan-Feb 2014 haven't yet been added to the database. Will get those in once I'm approved
Thanks! My expertise was nowhere near good enough to know the answer!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: