Database Updates - Page 20 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #286
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Database Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Werner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
The "new owner" posted a thread on it. I have a feeling W900 is gonna turn into a sh*t hole.
Okey... I might exaggerate things now, but this sounds like the start of a serious downturn...

Btw, "new owners"? What do you mean?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #287
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-dat...um-update.html

Check it out.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #288
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Sorry, missed that one.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #289
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

Thanks for adding the new GJ airport to the DB.
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #290
RJ Second Officer

Baskingshark needs to improve

Another update on the updates - apologies again for the length of time it's taken to get these going again; we had to get access set up for the new editors to the database and that was a little more complicated than anticipated! We've got that in place again now and updates should start appearing again in earnest over the weekend or on Monday.
Baskingshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #291
RJ First Officer

SgtMoody is getting startedSgtMoody is getting startedSgtMoody is getting startedSgtMoody is getting startedSgtMoody is getting startedSgtMoody is getting started

Thanks for the updates, keep up the good work maintaining the database!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #292
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
Exclamation Re: Database Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baskingshark View Post
Another update on the updates - apologies again for the length of time it's taken to get these going again; we had to get access set up for the new editors to the database and that was a little more complicated than anticipated! We've got that in place again now and updates should start appearing again in earnest over the weekend or on Monday.
Thank you for the updates. I used to send to carlos the new 5 Customs pictures for the database. I used the "submit a model" form. Is it correct? I'll wait for your instructions for the best way.
Thanks again.

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #293
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

Just continue to submit things as you have done in the past, I'm up to speed with database updates, photos and new models, once again wings900 will be running smoothly... promise
Old 03-24-2013, 01:52 AM   #294
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

..aaaand the airline logos are out once again!
Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 AM   #295
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

As in "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy" ... Don't Panic...! The new completely updated wings900 and DAC site is being launched in April... For more info, scroll to the top of the page and click on the 'Home' tab and when on the home page click on the "W9 Family" tab and scroll down to "Hobbysphere" and click on that... budda-bing! An explanation of what's going on!
Old 03-24-2013, 03:27 AM   #296
Puddle Jumper

WhiskyRomeuLima is flying under the radar

Why not leave something temporary?
Same answer always.
WhiskyRomeuLima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #297
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by make.me.laugh View Post
G'day,

As in "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy" ... Don't Panic...! The new completely updated wings900 and DAC site is being launched in April... For more info, scroll to the top of the page and click on the 'Home' tab and when on the home page click on the "W9 Family" tab and scroll down to "Hobbysphere" and click on that... budda-bing! An explanation of what's going on!

so the logos will be out for a whole week?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #298
Wings900 Team Member

G'day,

The whole website is being dragged "Kicking and Screaming" into the 21st Century. Alot of the original code for this site was written last century and whenever updating was required, it was simply modified to do the job... sort of...

The new owners have decided to completely overhaul the system and bring it into line with current practice. That's why various bits n pieces seem to work, then not work and then work again. Please be patient. I KNOW it's annoying... Worse still is updating data and photos, the current system always deletes photos in the database when new info is added! The new system will make my job and that of other Team Members easier, however atm it is also causing disruption.

Please just hold on, Wings900 and DAC are worth it! This is only a hic-cup to what's install for the future, the very near future in fact, from April 2013 onwards...

Cheers (sort of...) Lou
Old 03-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #299
Earning My Wings

Air Canada 1 is flying under the radar

Hello,

Aeroclassics Air Canada DC-9 1995 colours - ID 16356 should have a part # of ACCFTMM

Hope this helps!
Air Canada 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #300
Wings900 Team Member

G'day

Thankyou for that Air Canada 1, so obvious really, aeroclassics part numbering system is so freeking easy lol DB updated.

Cheers Lou

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: