Database Updates - Page 19 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #271
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Database Updates

Reg updated. Thanks!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #273
CBL
CBL-Juliet

CBL is getting startedCBL is getting startedCBL is getting startedCBL is getting started

Missing model & pics:

Euroclassic Touraine Air Transport (TAT) Fokker F-27 Friendship/Fairchild F-27A F-GBRU
(TAT became know as Transport Aerien Transregional in 1984).
This is an early 1980s yellow livery
Released December 2012

This is a pseudo exclusive to Pilot Station, I think limited to about 250
CBL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #274
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Pictures added to db. Many thanks!

Aeroclassics 1:400 TAT European Airlines F.27A - Wings900 ID# 34842

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 AM   #275
Earning My Wings

vihack is flying under the radar
Error on ID #31205, AW Dash 8, Series 200

It's not clear how to navigate, send msgs, etc. in this site. I keep getting error msgs when I click around. The database is great and is used often.

I discovered an apparent error concerning Gemini America West Dash 8 200 Series with Registration of N989HA. It is #31205 in the database. The databse says mfr number is GJAWE941, but my Gemini box says GJAWE921. The plane is also on e-bay with GJAWE921 designation listed.

The Gemini on-line web site also says GJAW941. I've sent them an e-mail on this. Forward this to the database people. Thanks
vihack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #276
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Isn't it possible they are two different releases? One general release and one exclusive?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #277
RJ Second Officer

Gordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Isn't it possible they are two different releases? One general release and one exclusive?
no ... just Gemini Jets screwing up either their website or the box art ... done it plenty of times before. go with what the box says
Gordon Werner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #278
just crazy

Re: Error on ID #31205, AW Dash 8, Series 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihack View Post
It's not clear how to navigate, send msgs, etc. in this site. I keep getting error msgs when I click around. The database is great and is used often.

I discovered an apparent error concerning Gemini America West Dash 8 200 Series with Registration of N989HA. It is #31205 in the database. The databse says mfr number is GJAWE941, but my Gemini box says GJAWE921. The plane is also on e-bay with GJAWE921 designation listed.

The Gemini on-line web site also says GJAW941. I've sent them an e-mail on this. Forward this to the database people. Thanks
DB entry changed to : GJAWE921

Thanks!

Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #279
Earning My Wings

vihack is flying under the radar
Re: Error on ID #31205, AW Dash 8, Series 200

Concerning America West Dash 8, Srs 200, I got a msg from Gemini:

Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:47:42 -0800
To: "vihack" (me)
Subject: Re: GeminiJets.Com Contact: Error on America West Dash 8, 200
Srs

Thanks for contacting GeminiJets!

The box is correct, it's AWE921.

Best Regards,
Will Ribeiro
GeminiJets
vihack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:57 AM   #280
just crazy

Thanks for the info!

Old 01-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #281
Puddle Jumper

orion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting startedorion7804 is getting started

Hello!
ID#6631 In fact it is the Tu-154M, and the database is marked B-2. Fix please.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #282
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

It's not gonna be the same without, Carlos. You would update the database so fast. I don't think anyone could take your spot.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #283
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

What has happened to cause this?

It's the same on almost all of the logos.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #284
RJ Second Officer

Gordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributorGordon Werner is a good contributor

Quote:

It's the same on almost all of the logos.
http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-dat...et-images.html
Gordon Werner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #285
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
The "new owner" posted a thread on it. I have a feeling W900 is gonna turn into a sh*t hole.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: