Database Updates - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #151
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Database Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Thanks Gerard! I will try to sort the airport parts / accessories / buildings in a new way, so they can be found more easily. I will take care of it in the next days.

Db entries updated. I hope its better now

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #152
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Hey I just noticed this listing on ebay. Can you please add it to the Database?
Herpa Wings Iberia "New Reg." A340-600 (NG) "New Release" 1/500 | eBay
Iberia
Airbus A340-600
Reg. EC-LFS
Fourth version
Has oneworld logo
With Silver Passenger Window Frames.
1/500 scale
Named "Cidudad de Mexico"

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:42 AM   #153
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Model added to db. Thanks!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.

Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #154
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I would just like to point out that the reg. of both ID #11726 and #16463 should be PH-AJU, not PH-AJJ as it is now. And that, my dear friends, is not a fake reg.

However, PH-AJU is a DC-2, not a C-47.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport

Last edited by Flight fan; 11-14-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #155
just crazy

Fixed! Thanks a lot!!

Old 11-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #156
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Fixed! Thanks a lot!!
No problemo. Glad i could help.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #157
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Found another error with the Virgin Atlantic models, the new Phoenix Virgin Atlantic A340-300 release states that its in the 2007 livery when it should say 2010 livery:

PHX Virgin Atlantic A340-300 G-VELD
Phoenix Models 1:400 Virgin Atlantic Airways A340-313X - Wings900 ID# 31791
Old 11-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #158
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Found an error with this one.
Herpa 1:500 LAN Airlines A318-121 - Wings900 ID# 24847
Says it has a skyteam logo, but its the LAN A318. I think it should say oneworld.

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #159
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
Found an error with this one.
Herpa 1:500 LAN Airlines A318-121 - Wings900 ID# 24847
Says it has a skyteam logo, but its the LAN A318. I think it should say oneworld.

Fixed...........

Old 12-10-2011, 05:35 AM   #160
Red Eagles!

I just found another incorrect reg: ID#1195 says EI-BDW, but the real one and the model on the pics say EI-BWD. Not that big of an issue, i just thought i'd point that out.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #161
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I just found another incorrect reg: ID#1195 says EI-BDW, but the real one and the model on the pics say EI-BWD. Not that big of an issue, i just thought i'd point that out.
DB entry corrected! THANKS !!!

Old 12-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #162
Earning My Wings

x-wing is flying under the radar

Hello everybody.
Im from Germany and new on wings900.com.
I have a StarJets Model of an Airbus 320 from TRANS-Canada Air Lines in scale 1/500 which I do not found in the data base. You know something about it?

Thanks
x-wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:37 AM   #163
Red Eagles!

That is infact an Air Canada retro jet. Is this the one: http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...view-1836.html ?

Last edited by Flight fan; 12-11-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #164
Earning My Wings

x-wing is flying under the radar

Hello and thanks a lot. I have to verify it. Maybe it is the one I search.
x-wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #165
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-wing View Post
Hello and thanks a lot. I have to verify it. Maybe it is the one I search.
No problem. Happy to help.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: