Model Photos for Wings900 Database - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #122
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: Model Photos for Wings900 Database.

just one side?
Hey Joerg, ask them to try and make an image more or two... after all... they are getting advertised though that!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #124
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
just one side?
Hey Joerg, ask them to try and make an image more or two... after all... they are getting advertised though that!
don't think they'll do anything like that. Anyway, one pic is better than nothing, and in some cases we have already a shot of the other side and the ACB pic is only an additional photo.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #125
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
don't think they'll do anything like that. Anyway, one pic is better than nothing, and in some cases we have already a shot of the other side and the ACB pic is only an additional photo.
Yeah I have heard of that... still, I am an optimistic person and believe with an nice word (and eventually a gun to their head) everything can be achieved
Old 07-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #126
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

^^Excellent work.

All photos added to DB.

Thank you Joerg. Keep up the good work!

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #127
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
^^Excellent work.

All photos added to DB.

Thank you Joerg. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for uploading. You overlooked the last one in my second post, as I just pasted the link to the photo instead the photo itself.

in some cases, like this one Phoenix Models 1:400 China Eastern Airlines A340-642 - Wings900 ID# 25091 you can remove the older pic as it is just the same in bad quality.
Maybe someone can continue my work, because I'll be on holiday until mid July.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #128
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

^^Done!

I removed the smaller pictures. The reason of the bad quality was that when the original photos uploaded to the database to small, they get automatically resized to 640pixel, that's why it was blurry!!
Therefore when one is submitting entry and photos, photos must be atleast 640pixel.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #129
Just give me wings!

OAOAOAOAOAOOAAAAAA!
Yes I finnaly got my OLYMPIC A300 if INFLIGHT 200!
Here you go!

Old 07-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #130
Rex
W900 Team Member

Model photos added. Thanks Alex. What a beautiful model. :-)

Old 07-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #131

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

There is only one picture for N703DN, and it is an earlier version model shown in that picture. Here is the correct N703DN:

airport1-600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #132
MH : The Best

jitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributor

Hello, is it OK to submit photos with some watermarks from the other site? A well-known online shop, Air Paradigm etc. have some pictures that are missing from the database. If it's OK, I can put some time putting it here.
jitcup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #133
Rex
W900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitcup View Post
Hello, is it OK to submit photos with some watermarks from the other site? A well-known online shop, Air Paradigm etc. have some pictures that are missing from the database. If it's OK, I can put some time putting it here.
Hello JC.

It depends what other sites you are talking about.

We have permission to use images from these sites.
The list is not up to date to 2011, but there will be an update of it soon.

Retailer Pictures:
http://www.wings900.com/vb/database/...-pictures.html

Your own photos?
But if you have the models yourself, that are missing photos of on the database, go ahead and send some our way. :-)

Old 07-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #134
MH : The Best

jitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributor

21459Phoenix Models1:200Phoenix Models AirAsia Airbus Industries A320-200

I hope this help
jitcup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #135
Rex
W900 Team Member

^^Where did those photos come from?

We need permission to use images for the Database.

Can't really bother looking for the source of these images.
Until you can provide a source-link, they won't be uploaded to DB.

Cause it would be a problem and waste of our time, if the real owners of the images requested to have their images removed from the Database.

-Rex

Tags
emirates, photos, qatar, thai

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: