Model Photos for Wings900 Database - Page 51 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM   #751
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Re: Model Photos for Wings900 Database

G'day virajkamat,

Would it be possible for you to also include a picture of the model sitting on it's release box please..? Your tighter crop shots of the models on the runway are surburb btw Try and keep the background as simple as possible, as when these pics are viewed as thumbnails on the site, a busy background means the model is lost or hard to see. Which is why sometimes your photos are not added to the database.

Cheers Lou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM   #752
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor

Picture of

Phoenix Models Qatar Airways B 777-3DZER 1:400 - PH10919 - ID#37091

Phoenix Models 1:400 Qatar Airways B 777-3DZER - Wings900 ID# 37091

Last edited by virajkamat; 10-17-2014 at 06:18 PM.
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #753
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by virajkamat View Post
Picture of

Phoenix Models Qatar Airways B 777-3DZER 1:400 - PH10919 - ID#37091

Phoenix Models 1:400 Qatar Airways B 777-3DZER - Wings900 ID# 37091
Hi Viraj,

As Lou said, could please provide an image of the box will the model sitting on top of it too. Would make our job a lot easier, as we need an image of the box as well. Also, please keep your background as simple as possible.

Cheers,

iTechno8

Old 04-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #754
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor

I will take over this weekend and post the same here. thanks again :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTechno8 View Post
Hi Viraj,

As Lou said, could please provide an image of the box will the model sitting on top of it too. Would make our job a lot easier, as we need an image of the box as well. Also, please keep your background as simple as possible.

Cheers,

iTechno8
Old 04-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #755
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog

Blue Box American A319, without Sharklets, N700UW, ID 37160

Thanks,
Tim

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #756
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day Tim (united737),

Just a quick note asking, even begging that photos submitted for inclusion in the DATABASE are kept simple and clutter free.

Please include 3 photos, one of the left side of the model, one of the right side and finally one of the model sitting diagonally on the manufactures box the model was released in.

I'm the first to admit that models on our Airport Dioramas look freaking awesome, however please remember that most members will see any photo that gets into the database as a thumbnail only.

So... it's IMPORTANT that photos submitted of models are shown in a basic one-tone white or pastel background. Please keep it simple. Nothing busy, stay clear of airport terminal, or added GSE's or trees, please... just a simple background... please.

ALSO please include 3 photos, one of the complete right side of the model, one of the complete left side and finally one of the model sitting diagonally on top of the manufactures box that the model came in please.

This will ensure your photos make it into the Database. Also feel free to add a watermark with either your name or member handle on the photo. Just keep it out of the bottom right hand corner as this is where the Wings900 watermark is placed.

There are a number of threads on Wings/DA.C where members will marvel at your professional Airport photos and models and congrartulate you on such wonderful, insightful photos. Unfortunately Database isn't one of them... We like it simple here, like our haircuts!!!

Cheers Lou
Old 05-01-2014, 01:40 AM   #757
Wings900 Team Member

An example of what photos submitted look when seen as 60pixel Thumbnails. When it's a busy background, the model is often very difficult to see...
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2014, 01:48 AM   #758
Wings900 Team Member

When photos are sumitted with a simple one color background, notice how easy it is to see the model, even at 60 pixels across.
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #759
Wings900 Team Member

A further example, this time including a member watermark...
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #760
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by make.me.laugh View Post
G'day virajkamat,

Would it be possible for you to also include a picture of the model sitting on it's release box please..?
Cheers Lou
Here are the pic ..

Last edited by virajkamat; 10-17-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #761
Wings900 Team Member

Thankyou so much for that...

All your photos are now in the database.

Cheers Lou
Old 05-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #762
RJ Second Officer

azmd11 is getting startedazmd11 is getting startedazmd11 is getting startedazmd11 is getting startedazmd11 is getting started

Latest Hogan 1:500 models - EVA Air A321s

Wings 900 ID : 37403 (Star Alliance)

37402 (Normal livery)

azmd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #763
Wings900 Team Member

Thankyou so much for that...

All your photos are now in the database. If in future you can take photos of the models individually that would be so much better azmd11 !!

Cheers Lou
Old 05-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #764
Puddle Jumper

Alitalia777 is flying under the radar

Hi,

Please add the following model to the database:

Herpa 1:200 Russian Air Force SU-27M 556163 Diecast Airplane | DiecastModelAircraft.com

Thanks.

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-21129.html
Alitalia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:08 PM   #765
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

G'Day Lou,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I have some model photos for the following...

- Gemini Jets, Qantas Airways Airbus A380-800, VH-OQF, ID#30657;

- Phoenix Models, Qantas Airways Airbus A380-800, VH-OQL, ID#34774;

- Phoenix Models, Swiss International Airlines Airbus A330-300, HB-JHK, ID#36586;

Cheers, Cal.

Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emirates, photos, qatar, thai

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: