Average Price Errors In Database: Report HERE ONLY - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #61
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Average Price Errors In Database: Report HERE ONLY

Average value updated

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #62
Earning My Wings

malsimone is flying under the radar

Again it happen.

I bought the model Wings900 ID#: 18001 KLM 737 800 by gemini200 and again this is not shown in the graphic.
Probably is my error. I insert in my collection this model with buying price, but it seems this not appear in the database. Where is my error?

Bye...
malsimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #63
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsimone View Post
Again it happen.

I bought the model Wings900 ID#: 18001 KLM 737 800 by gemini200 and again this is not shown in the graphic.
Probably is my error. I insert in my collection this model with buying price, but it seems this not appear in the database. Where is my error?

Bye...

Hi, I just checked it in the db.
You entered a wrong year (2001 instead of 2011), so your buying price is the first value in the graph.

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:43 AM   #64
Earning My Wings

malsimone is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Hi, I just checked it in the db.
You entered a wrong year (2001 instead of 2011), so your buying price is the first value in the graph.

OPS, forgive me....
malsimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #65
RJ First Officer

ricardodruiz is getting startedricardodruiz is getting startedricardodruiz is getting startedricardodruiz is getting started

Hello, I want to report the model ID 14128, the value price is wrong...

Regards,
Old 07-11-2011, 02:49 PM   #66
just crazy

Fixed. THANKS for the hint.

Old 08-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #67
MH : The Best

jitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributor

#3061 - DW SQ 'Tropical'

High - $36.37
Low - $30.50
Average - $55.47

I think highest value is wrong.

Regards.
jitcup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #68
just crazy

FIXED. Thanks for the hint

Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #69
1/400 collector

Aero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciatedAero-D is appreciated

I just looked at my collection manager and was quite surprised that my average value was -$21000. Found the problem which is the average price of the Garuda Indonesia ID# 30656 is -24 971.20

Can that be changed?

Thanks
Aero-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 AM   #70
just crazy

Fixed.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #71
MH : The Best

jitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributorjitcup is a good contributor

Q : I have a model in my collection and I keyed in the price and date, if I were to change the price, will it change the initial value or will it register it as 'new price input'? Thank you in advance.
jitcup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #72
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

check this please
Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa B 737-230A - Wings900 ID# 1747
Merry Christmas
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #73
just crazy

Updated ...

Old 01-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #74
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

This one is off.
Herpa 1:500 Air France B 747-428ERFSCD - Wings900 ID# 6521

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #75
just crazy

Fixed.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: