Average Price Errors In Database: Report HERE ONLY - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #46
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: Average Price Errors In Database: Report HERE ONLY

Todd (Flight Director) wrote a script that allows us to fix this issues now quickly.
Everything posted before should be ok now. If not, give us a hint.
Thanks everybody for your patience and help

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 07:36 AM   #47
RJ First Officer

EuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributor

Thanks for the help:

Spanair A321 has still some negative value issues and no chart.
EuregioAndreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #48
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Fixed........

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:55 AM   #49
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for looking into this. The current value of my collection now looks good, but looking at the historical data, it still has minus thousands of dollars as a previous value, so the entire graph is fairly meaningless (ie. flat). Any idea?
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #50
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
Thanks for looking into this. The current value of my collection now looks good, but looking at the historical data, it still has minus thousands of dollars as a previous value, so the entire graph is fairly meaningless (ie. flat). Any idea?
Issue is reported to the team.
I know, it looks like that:

Old 12-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #51
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Can i report two errors.

The first is 8985. It used to have a value but is now listed a n/a

The second is 11084. It has a n/a value.

Cheers
Old 12-31-2010, 12:06 AM   #52
Puddle Jumper

dennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting starteddennypayne is getting started

Phoenix Models Singapore Airlines A380-841 1:400 - PH4SIA417 - ID#21660

There's a $1000 entry that most likely is erroneous. Thanks!

Denny
dennypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:35 AM   #53
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Can i report two errors.

The first is 8985. It used to have a value but is now listed a n/a

The second is 11084. It has a n/a value.

Cheers
The problem is, that one model has no values entered at all (so no value can be calculated) and the other one has one value entered, but the user was put on a "ignore" list.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:36 AM   #54
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennypayne View Post
Phoenix Models Singapore Airlines A380-841 1:400 - PH4SIA417 - ID#21660

There's a $1000 entry that most likely is erroneous. Thanks!

Denny
Corrected

Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #55
Earning My Wings

malsimone is flying under the radar

I make an error introducing 2 times same value acquiring my model

Flight Miniatures Emirates B 777-21H 1:200 - BO-7720H-007 - ID#10823
I don't know why the value is not updated in my graphic, anyway if someone can remove 1 of the 2 value related to my error...
malsimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #56
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsimone View Post
I make an error introducing 2 times same value acquiring my model

Flight Miniatures Emirates B 777-21H 1:200 - BO-7720H-007 - ID#10823
I don't know why the value is not updated in my graphic, anyway if someone can remove 1 of the 2 value related to my error...

According to the db, there is no new value added this year, so far....

Old 03-11-2011, 04:46 AM   #57
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
According to the db, there is no new value added this year, so far....

Yes But you can see there 6 evaluation in the left scheme but only 4 value displayed in the graphic. I don't know why, but in any case, I'm sure the average value reported contains also my double pricing.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:08 AM   #58
just crazy

I updated the graph yesterday, now it shows 5 values / 5 updates. Is it correct now??

Old 03-11-2011, 06:22 AM   #59
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
I updated the graph yesterday, now it shows 5 values / 5 updates. Is it correct now??

Now is ok. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #60
Earning My Wings

EAL74 is flying under the radar

Part #: JX466 Wings900 ID#: 19067
the model value is wrong, it says -1991.62
It is a Douglas DC 9-14
EAL74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: