Bug/Fix thread for new Database & My Collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Model Database and MyCollection

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #16
banned

Flight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributor
Re: Bug/Fix thread for new Database & My Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH-LKK View Post
Just noticed this: When I run a "Search & Add" search under My Collection, I get a list that includes the thumbnails for each database entry. So far, so good. The problem: Those database entries that do not have a picture show a broken link for the thumbnail. Maybe we should have the thumbnail default to a "No Picture" place-holder? I think that's how it used to be done (though I could be wrong).

I know, it's purely aesthetic, but it'd be nice to see it displayed that way. I haven't checked other search result screens to see how its handled elsewhere.
It is supposed to display a little "no photo" link. I've fixed that, was a bug.
Flight Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2007, 05:03 AM   #17
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Have just tried using the "Duplicate" function in my collection to add duplicate entries but received this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/diecastw/public_html/w900/modeldatabase/mycollection/duplicate.php on line 9

Thanks FD

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #18
banned

Flight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Have just tried using the "Duplicate" function in my collection to add duplicate entries but received this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/diecastw/public_html/w900/modeldatabase/mycollection/duplicate.php on line 9

Thanks FD

thanks for that, all fixed now.

Old 05-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #19
Earning My Wings

N60YX is flying under the radar

One thing I noticed is on the 1/400 threads on "New Model"... when I click to add the aircraft to my wish list, I get a error message saying page not found.

THX

~ N60YX
N60YX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #20
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Director View Post
thanks for that, all fixed now.
New error message now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/diecastw/public_html/w900/modeldatabase/mycollection/duplicate.php on line 24

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #21
Aircraft Technician

CcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciatedCcrlR737pilot is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by N60YX View Post
One thing I noticed is on the 1/400 threads on "New Model"... when I click to add the aircraft to my wish list, I get a error message saying page not found.

THX

~ N60YX
I have been receving error messages too when I go to the new posts for the new model releases in their respected forums for the scale and I noticed that it shows a error message and I have to go through the model database to get it added onto my wishlist.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:36 AM   #22
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
New error message now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/diecastw/public_html/w900/modeldatabase/mycollection/duplicate.php on line 24
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcrlR737pilot View Post
I have been receving error messages too when I go to the new posts for the new model releases in their respected forums for the scale and I noticed that it shows a error message and I have to go through the model database to get it added onto my wishlist.
Will fix later today. I'll explain fix later don't have time to work on it right now.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #23
RJ Second Officer

pollyjolly123 is flying under the radar

I'm having trouble putting my wishlist in Alphabetical order by airline
MY TOP 1:400 WISH LIST PLANES:
1. Alitalia 727
2. AC Alitalia 767
3. Pan Am DC-7 passenger
4. BB Air France 747-100
5. BB British Airways Landor 747-200
6. BB British Airways Landor 747-400
7. TWA 747-200
8. AC Alitalia 747-200
9. Pan Am DC-10-30 polished belly
10. Aer Lingus A321

please contact me if you have any of these items and are willing to sell

Please read My Blog!

My collection
pollyjolly123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #24
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyjolly123 View Post
I'm having trouble putting my wishlist in Alphabetical order by airline
Sorts are temporarily disabled in the wishlist. Right now it sorts by the date you added it to your wishlist. Further sorts will come once I get the bug worked out.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:43 PM   #25
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcrlR737pilot View Post

This has been fixed for all new models announcements coming forward. Old announcements will still not fuction properly. Sorry about that.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #26
RJ Captain

PH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting started

When I try to select the Wishlist Manager from the drop down menu at the top of the screen from within a detail view, I get a 404 error. Here's an example:

(1) click here https://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...view-2244.html
(2) pull down the My Collection menu, and
(3) select Wishlist Manager

I get the same error when looking at the detail page from within the Search & Add routine or from within normal Model Database search results.

The drop down Wishlist Manager option works in other contexts, like when viewing My Collection.

My Collection · My Wish List · My "Dream" List
Models for Sale or Trade
PH-LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:22 PM   #27
Earning My Wings

I duno if it is just me, or my browser, but after I add a model to my wishlist I can not go back and view the rest of the collection. I have to go back through the database and research for what I was doing.

Trying to quickly add all the models I want to my wishlist. While @ work too.

~ Christopher
Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #28
banned

Quote:
I duno if it is just me, or my browser, but after I add a model to my wishlist I can not go back and view the rest of the collection. I have to go back through the database and research for what I was doing.
Trying to quickly add all the models I want to my wishlist. While @ work too.
I need more specifics of what you are doing. "I can not go back" - via your browsers back button? Menu? using the "back to..." button in the system? Please write a detailed example of what you are doing so I can troubleshoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH-LKK View Post
When I try to select the Wishlist Manager from the drop down menu at the top of the screen from within a detail view, I get a 404 error. Here's an example:
Should be fixed now.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:40 PM   #29
Earning My Wings

[quote=Flight Director;199169]I need more specifics of what you are doing. "I can not go back" - via your browsers back button? Menu? using the "back to..." button in the system? Please write a detailed example of what you are doing so I can troubleshoot.

I shoulda said "Browser back button"

Lets say I search for all A330's on Gemini. Then open the BMI A330, and add to wish list. THEN, go and hit my browser back button nothing happens.

Duno if it is me, or me, or my browser.

~ Christopher
Old 05-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #30
banned

Quote:
Lets say I search for all A330's on Gemini. Then open the BMI A330, and add to wish list. THEN, go and hit my browser back button nothing happens.

Duno if it is me, or me, or my browser.
Chances are you are not letting the whole page load. Wait for the entire page to load and then do the add to wishlist. You should get a box in the middle of the screen w/dark grey around it. Once complete you can use the back button.

If you click "add to" and it takes to you an all white pages, you clicked too fast..

-t

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: