Harry's Little Airport. - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-04-2017, 07:13 AM   #46
Captain

bskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobby
Re: Harry's Little Airport.

That IL86 shot is just beyond words Harry, truly exceptional. It doesn't get any better than this and thanks for sharing!
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2017, 07:51 AM   #47
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

AMAZING images, the IL-96 pic looks completely real!
LOVE the pics of flying aircraft! Wish I had the skills to try the same! I didn't succeed much when I tried it before
Old 02-04-2017, 09:37 AM   #48
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Dear Harry...WONDERFUL pics and great job creating real photos starting from 1:400 models!
Compliments, really beautiful!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #49
RJ First Officer

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bskc8th View Post
That IL86 shot is just beyond words Harry, truly exceptional. It doesn't get any better than this and thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
AMAZING images, the IL-96 pic looks completely real!
LOVE the pics of flying aircraft! Wish I had the skills to try the same! I didn't succeed much when I tried it before
Thanks Leo, I'm glad that you like it. I have a few 1:500 models at home and I agree that it's hard to create the flying pics (some of them don't have stand-hole, and if have, enormous like my EVA B777 from Hogan). And, 1:400 has better details than 1:500. I think you should switch to this scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Dear Harry...WONDERFUL pics and great job creating real photos starting from 1:400 models!
Compliments, really beautiful!
Thank you so much, Charter!
Harry Pettersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:48 AM   #50
RJ First Officer

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

It has been quite long since I last posted. Since I'm having a rest (for 4 days, incl Independence Day and Labor Day) before the Big Test so i think this is a great chance for a post.

Let's start with Aeroclassic's bloddy good Aeroflot A330-343 with registration VQ-BCQ was ready for her flight back to Moscow-SVO

Secondly, a Hong Kong-LCC Carrier - HKexpress A320-232 with their striking livery with HK Landscape. In the background are other airlines from Hong Kong which I have in my collection.

A holy grail in my collection which took me 2 years to find - Cubana IL96-300 CU-T1250 by GeminiJets with another IL96 in the background.

Another model that had been crossed in my wanted list - LOT - Polish Airlines B787-8 SP-LRA. Although there are many Phoenix version of this being sold on eBay or shops around the world but I wanted the GJ version since it has no sticker.

Another Russian airline landed in my collection, Rossiya - Russian Airlines B777-312 EI-UNN with the stunning new livery was landing from Moscow-VKO. She is an ex-SQ machine.

And how about some Brit's regional jet? I added these two models for my regional fleet.

Firstly, TNT Airways BAe146-300QT(QT stands for Quiet Trader) was speedy towards the taxiway.

Secondly, a Continental Jet Express BAe146-200 was being pushed back.

That's all for today, I hope you all enjoy and wish you all a nice Labor Day.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:16 AM   #51
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

These shots are very good! I don't know why I never checked out this airport, but it seems to have been my loss. Impressive, really like the HK Express and LOT shots!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:23 AM   #52
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Cool shots! How did you make the effect wherein one plane is taking off?
BTW, are those people photoshopped/added?
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #53
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

These skyshots are simply stunning!
I think you told me once how to do them but I totally lost it, can't remember.
Would you mind sending me a PM explaining again, please?
Old 04-29-2017, 10:09 PM   #54
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
These shots are very good! I don't know why I never checked out this airport, but it seems to have been my loss. Impressive, really like the HK Express and LOT shots!
Thanks for your compliment I'm glad that you like my pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Cool shots! How did you make the effect wherein one plane is taking off?
BTW, are those people photoshopped/added?
Thanks a lot! I took the real pic with stands then cut it out.
Those people are Eduard figures, 1/400 scale but 2D. You can easily find it on eBay at a nice price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
These skyshots are simply stunning!
I think you told me once how to do them but I totally lost it, can't remember.
Would you mind sending me a PM explaining again, please?
It's nice of you to say so! It's not a problem, please check your PM, Leo!
Old 04-29-2017, 10:52 PM   #55
Selfie with bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Pettersion View Post
It's nice of you to say so! It's not a problem, please check your PM, Leo!
Thanks man!
Old 04-30-2017, 05:00 PM   #56
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Pettersion View Post
Thanks a lot! I took the real pic with stands then cut it out.
Those people are Eduard figures, 1/400 scale but 2D. You can easily find it on eBay at a nice price.
I never thought of it that way. Hmmmmm... that is nice to know about those figures. would you mind if you share the measurements of those figures? I'm thinking to just print them in stiff paper to make my dioramas pop out.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #57
Senior Captain

UnitedFlyer777 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
I never thought of it that way. Hmmmmm... that is nice to know about those figures. would you mind if you share the measurements of those figures? I'm thinking to just print them in stiff paper to make my dioramas pop out.
Since its 1/400 just take average height of human and divide by 400
UnitedFlyer777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:34 PM   #58
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog

Lovely lovely photos! Have you considered buildings and jetways, or are you mostly interested in the photos of models?

Even without buildings, you still have some very busy, very real shots on this thread!
Old 05-03-2017, 09:40 AM   #59
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedFlyer777 View Post
Since its 1/400 just take average height of human and divide by 400
UnitedFlyer777 is right. So, if you want to have figures, it should be around 4-4.5mm (1.6-1.8m in real life) for adult and about 3-4mm (1.2-1.6m) for children, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
Lovely lovely photos! Have you considered buildings and jetways, or are you mostly interested in the photos of models?

Even without buildings, you still have some very busy, very real shots on this thread!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Budgie. Yes, I've considered to built an airport with buildings and jetways but I don't have space at my house. I think I'll do it in the next few months since I'm going to move to a new house soon.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:11 PM   #60
In thrust we trust

MM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobby

What a nice Little Airport! Lovely airport and great Asian traffic! I love all of your landing shots. Some of them look so real, you have done an amazing job on those!
I really look Forward now to your next update.
MM9024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1/400, airport, effects., model, plane

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: