Harry's Little Airport. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-10-2016, 09:24 AM   #16
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor
Re: Harry's Little Airport.

Great photos and models! This looks like a really nice airport, and I can't wait to see it get a terminal and GSE!
Good work!

American787

P.S: The shot of the Nordwind 777 taking off was AMAZING !

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2016, 09:31 AM   #17
RJ First Officer

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diversion View Post
The airport and pictures look great. I especially like how you did the last one and gave a retro feel. Keep it up!
Thanks a lot for your comment! I'm very glad that you like it.
Harry Pettersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:35 AM   #18
RJ First Officer

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by American787 View Post
Great photos and models! This looks like a really nice airport, and I can't wait to see it get a terminal and GSE!
Good work!

American787

P.S: The shot of the Nordwind 777 taking off was AMAZING !
Hi American787'

Thanks for liking! That Nỏrdwind shot ís still my favorite till today? How do you think about the Concorde! Ah it's just a small diorama. I'm planning to built a better one, too. Also I'm intended to do some airstairs, too!

Old 02-02-2016, 10:09 PM   #19
RJ First Officer

Hi everyone, it's time for another batch of photos! Please feel free to comment so as to improve my photo shots!

We start with an full OVERVIEW of my ugly little diorama but still okay for photos.

A [1971 B&W shot with BOAC - British Overseas Airways Corporation being towed to bay No.2 for the flight back to London via Hong Kong , Mumbai ....

Aeroflot IL-62M with the 1980 Official Olympic Carrier was loading passengers after a long flight from Moscow.

In addition to IL-62's flight, Aeroflot IL-86 was often seen at my airport with the early-color film. For more information about these flight, you can visit: 1985/86: AEROFLOT Network | Airline Route to see how enormous of the Aeroflot's flight map (many trunk routes have not listed).

American West was one of many US-carriers here which operates many flights to the US-mainland via Guam and Honolulu with the 757. Flight 8587 arrived from Phoenix via Honolulu and Guam.

In 2007, an Oasis Hong Kong made a visit to my airport with their ex-ANA jumbo. Although operating for three short years from Feb.2005 to April.2008 but the airline left many memories for spotters, as one of the pioneer for long-haul low-cost!

Reverse for slowing down the speed, many private jets do this! Here is US Marine doing the same after landing from Kadena AB, Japan in 2009.

[IMG][/IMG]

"I'm full now" as OO-THA from TNT said. She was ready for her long flight back to Liege via Novosibirsk.

A lucky spotter got this photo of Nordwind Airlines B777 taking off, bound for SVO

That's all! I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Harry Pettersion; 02-02-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:41 AM   #20
RJ First Officer

After few days posting, it seems that nobody cares my post, I'm so sorry to say that....
Old 05-01-2016, 07:46 AM   #21
RJ First Officer

It's time for another update! Hoping to receive your comments

Vietnam Airlines activity at my airport with Boeing 787, Boeing 777 and the croissant-looking winglets(?) A350.

The frequent jet at my airport - EVA Air B777-35E/ER B-16703 Hello Kitty livery.

Old but Gold - BirdExpress Douglas DC-6 in Flying Tigers color.

The Whale has arrived - A6-EEG as EK298 has just arrived from Dubai.

Emirates 2nd daily flight as EK300 operated by B777-21H/LR.

Queen is getting Greener as Boeing 747-8. Traditional beauty with modern technology makes this aircraft. Cargolux 462 was getting ready for her service to Luxembourg - Finedl with stops at Hong Kong and Baku.

Last edited by Harry Pettersion; 05-01-2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:12 AM   #22
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

What a wonderful photos, especially the Nordwind B777-200 and the Cargolux B747-8F, perfectly focused and well realized.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:44 AM   #23
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Ugly??? UGLY?????
These pics look amazing! Lovely work!

PS: You repeated the EK A380 shot! lol
Old 05-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #24
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
What a wonderful photos, especially the Nordwind B777-200 and the Cargolux B747-8F, perfectly focused and well realized.
Thanks a lot Charter! I'm glad that you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Ugly??? UGLY?????
These pics look amazing! Lovely work!

PS: You repeated the EK A380 shot! lol
Thanks a lot Leo! I'm happy that you liked my little diorama.

PS: I didn't know about the repeating, I might be too old, lol, thanks again for reminding me!
Old 05-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #25
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The photo of the Vietnam Airlines B787 is amazing, the beautiful livery makes it even more spectacular!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #26
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The photo of the Vietnam Airlines B787 is amazing, the beautiful livery makes it even more spectacular!
Thank you for your kind words, Charter! Indeed, the livery is absolutely stunning and also elegant!

It's time for another update featuring my new arrived models. I'm apologize that some of the diorama's shots might be a bit boring because i'm lack of GSEs.

First, UNITED 33 was ready for push-back to Tokyo-Narita. This sector is operated by B737-824 Split Scimitar while the NRT-LAX will be operated by the Dreamliner. This flight is like some other Asian flights operated by United, for example UA179 routing EWR-HKG-SGN.

Second, the Middle East meeting at my airport with Qatar Airways First A340-600HGW was pushing back as QATARI 981 Heavy to Doha Hamad while in the background EMIRATES 298 Super has just arrived from Dubai.

This must be my most interesting model in my collection - U.S Air Force B-2A stealth bomber by Seagull Models. FYI, the B-2A was developed in order to pass the enemy's defense - Soviet Union at the time it was developed without any notice then drops bomb and back to the states! Of course, when it was rolled out in the late 1980s, it's already near the Cold War end. But the aircraft has done great jobs... B-2A is also known for its high operating cost as well, she needs to repaint and check carefully before every flights to insure her stealthiness.

The great C130J-30 - stretched version of the improved C130J operated by Rhodes Island Air National Guard with its ramp being deployed for her self pushback. This is the only C130 model in 1/400 scale with exchangeable ramps.

The mighty An-124 Ruslan is here! From Ulyanovsk to deliver some cargo, VOLGA 2312 Heavy was taxiing to the ramp. This pic featured RA-82043 - an AN-124-100 which can carry 120 tonnes of cargo while the upgraded AN-124-100M-150 can carry up to 150 tonnes of cargo.

Qantas has recently launched flights to my airport using A380-800 with 3x weekly flight from Melbourne and 4x weekly flight from Sydney. VH-OQE seen here being pushed back for her flight to Sydney.

Last diorama shot in the batch is FAA Convair 580 N49 with the spotters gathering around.

It's time for some outdoor photo.

First, Thai has ceased service to my airport due to low demand and lack of interest. The last flight was operated by B747-400 HS-TGX with callsign THAI 553 Heavy back to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. I hope Thai will operate to my airport soon....

A newcomer for my regional fleets - Kulula B737-400 ZS-OAG with Zippy livery. She will be transport personnel to mines after being certified.

Last but not least, an extremely awesome flyby performed by KC-46 Tanker of US Air Force. KC-46 Tanker is the modified version of the passenger B767-200.

I hope you all enjoy my photos! Please leave me a comment for further improvement of my photos.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:42 AM   #27
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Really wonderful pictures

At first, the C-130 pic was my favorite. Great to see the props spinning!
But then, I saw the pics of the planes flying! Really wonderful!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:41 AM   #28
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Really wonderful pictures

At first, the C-130 pic was my favorite. Great to see the props spinning!
But then, I saw the pics of the planes flying! Really wonderful!
Thanks for your compliment Leo, I'm really happy that you like this!

P/s: please help me move this thread to 1/400 category.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:12 AM   #29
Selfie with bros

I think your thread is on the correct place, since it's a model airport. It doesn't matter the scale, if it's a model airport, here's the section!
Old 09-18-2016, 08:40 AM   #30
RJ First Officer

It has been really long since my last update, I was so busy with schoolwork now. But, I got some freetime and decided to share some of my latest shots with my new camera !

Although I'm not a fan of military aircraft but this must be my favorite non-commercial aircraft - U.S Air Force Boeing C-17 Globemaster III 01-0188 from GeminiJets with rear-opening ramp. This is a cool feature that you could find on a model. Also, this was from a contest I joined in the summer.

Finnair A350-941XWB was loading passengers after her long flight from Helsinki-Vantaa

One of two models I got from Hong Kong, Swiss-leisure carrier Edelweiss Air A330-343 HB-JHR in the airline's new livery.

With Emirates and Qatar, Etihad is the 3rd airline in ME3. B777-3FX/ER A6-ETA made her flight back to Abu Dhabi after completing the inaugural flight to a new destination.

I must admit that VietJet Air is the fastest growing airline in Vietnam. Airbus A321-211 VN-A665 was ready for her flight back to Ho Chi Minh City. The original model has "9000th Airbus Aircraft" sticker but I tried to make a difference by virtual custom. The result turned out not so well....

Cargolux B747-8R7/F LX-VCB with her older sister TNT B747-4HA/ER(F) OO-THA at the back.

Trying out a new technique but...not so good! Face to Face with Nordwind Airlines B777-21B/ER VP-BJB.

The high-wings made it looks awkward while on the ground but working great in the air...Vietnam Airlines A330-223 VN-A376 was landing.

This shot was taken with my old camera, Vietnam 686 was taxiing for runway with flashing beacon.

That's all for today. Thanks for viewing my photos and I hope you enjoy it! Please kindly leave me a comment for further improvements.

Tags
1/400, airport, effects., model, plane

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: