Funchal Airport updated (1:500). - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #31
Shamrock Heavies

IrishAirline99 is getting startedIrishAirline99 is getting startedIrishAirline99 is getting startedIrishAirline99 is getting startedIrishAirline99 is getting startedIrishAirline99 is getting started
Re: Funchal Airport updated (1:500).

Amazing! I like the elevated runway!

Old 03-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny_92 View Post
Great work as always Charter, this is just amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Beautiful Alessandro, nice to see a bit of traffic on the diorama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Beautiful layout my friend, and a great improvement on the already amazing original!!

Cheers, Cal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by United737 View Post
Simply amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishAirline99 View Post
Amazing! I like the elevated runway!
Thanks so much my friends, i'm proud og this layout and i can't wait to start to use it to the real charter traffic.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:56 PM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I added the terminal building:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.

Old 03-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #34
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful, even knowing it's the Herpa building.

Alessandro, can you please tell me the name of the pen you used to make the car roads? The white pen? Is it a Uniposca pen with thinner tip?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:26 AM   #35
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Wonderful, even knowing it's the Herpa building.

Alessandro, can you please tell me the name of the pen you used to make the car roads? The white pen? Is it a Uniposca pen with thinner tip?
I used Herpa buildings because the sunlight ruined my old terminal.
For the service roads i use Uniposca pen with fine tip; i have also bought an Uniposca pen with ultra fine tip but i have not yet used it.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #36
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
For the service roads i use Uniposca pen with fine tip
Can you tell me the exact size of it? How many millimeters?
Old 03-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #37
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Can you tell me the exact size of it? How many millimeters?
The pen rer. is PC-3M, the tip size is 2 mm.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #38
The Dark Side

The light wasn't so good, but i started to use some airplanes in this masterpiece.

Backtrack for a TAP A330-200:

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2014, 10:20 AM   #39
The Dark Side

The same for a Norwegian B737-800WL:

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2014, 10:34 AM   #40
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful Alessandro, a real pleasure for the eyes!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:36 AM   #41
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Beautiful Alessandro, a real pleasure for the eyes!
Thanks so much Thom.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #42
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

The recent updates make this wonderful diorama even better. Truly one of the best ever on the forum! ! ! By the way, I always love your handpainted runways and aprons. There is something about the texture, and absence of reflectivity of painted wood that looks richer than a printed foil.
Great job! Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #43
Puddle Jumper

MrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributor

Your diorama is awesome! It just looks incredible just one thing the road is there like a secret board that you havent added or do they just go straight off the cliff
Regards
Steven
MrEssexFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #44
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
The recent updates make this wonderful diorama even better. Truly one of the best ever on the forum! ! ! By the way, I always love your handpainted runways and aprons. There is something about the texture, and absence of reflectivity of painted wood that looks richer than a printed foil.
Great job! Pete
I'm speachless Pete, all these compliments and from a King of handmade airports...thanks so much for your appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEssexFlyer View Post
Your diorama is awesome! It just looks incredible just one thing the road is there like a secret board that you havent added or do they just go straight off the cliff
Regards
Steven
Thanks so much Steven. About the service road, the real road makes a 90 turn before the end of the apron and it runs parallel to the edge of it. I had no space to realize this turn and to spend 2 more cm for the road, so in my layout if a car don't stop before the end of the apron...bye bye.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #45
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor

Such nice photos, and such an amazing airport Charter. I especially like the elevated runway, this is truly one of your best airports ever. Hoping to see more photos soon

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: