Funchal Airport updated (1:500). - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Funchal Airport updated (1:500).

I have to finish the apron adding the parking lines.
A big THANKS to Leonardo because he gave me the courage to realize the runway numbers by hand instead of using the decals. They seem more real.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
A big THANKS to Leonardo because he gave me the courage to realize the runway numbers by hand instead of using the decals. They seem more real.
Looks really great overall!

Hoever it looks like the numbers should be even more stretched vertically. They seem to be about 2/3 of the length of the "piano keys", looking at Google Maps... http://goo.gl/maps/pybM2
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:01 AM   #18
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
You're welcome Alessandro, it looks wonderful!
Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful layout. Positive rep added!

Old 03-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #19
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

Here is how the numbers should look like, according to ICAO standards...
Old 03-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #20
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Awesome, Ondrej! Thanks for sharing, really useful.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

It's really nice my friend, all the props for such a beautiful work of art!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #22
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby

Honestly, this is mega super amazing!!!!
It is absolutely wonderul how many effort you put in all your projects.
You are an inspiring example for all the model airport builders around.
Great job!!!

Mike
Etihad, SAS and a few others.
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:09 AM   #23
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
Looks really great overall!

Hoever it looks like the numbers should be even more stretched vertically. They seem to be about 2/3 of the length of the "piano keys", looking at Google Maps... http://goo.gl/maps/pybM2
Many thanks. About the numbers they must be improved in the future, i'm starting to realize them by hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
You're welcome Alessandro, it looks wonderful!
Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful layout. Positive rep added!
Thanks so much my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnail View Post
Here is how the numbers should look like, according to ICAO standards...
very useful, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
It's really nice my friend, all the props for such a beautiful work of art!
Thanks Thom, i can't wait to start with the charter traffic too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDJ View Post
Honestly, this is mega super amazing!!!!
It is absolutely wonderul how many effort you put in all your projects.
You are an inspiring example for all the model airport builders around.
Great job!!!

Mike
Many thanks Mike, much appreciated.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:57 PM   #24
The Dark Side

Airport finished!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2014, 02:58 PM   #25
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Well done! It looks great!
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #26
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamlinerAviation View Post
Well done! It looks great!
Thanks so much for your appreciation my friend.
P.S. I like your signature, i'm waiting for a 1:500 TUIfly Nordic B737-800WL.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #27
Second Officer

Jonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast icon

Great work as always Charter, this is just amazing

Visit our website at http://cityofmanchesterairp.wix.com/-cma#
or follow us on Twitter @Cityofmanairprt
Jonny_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #28
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful Alessandro, nice to see a bit of traffic on the diorama.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #29
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful layout my friend, and a great improvement on the already amazing original!!

Cheers, Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog

Simply amazing!

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: