Airport Apron Gate - Custom Made - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor
Airport Apron Gate - Custom Made

Hi everybody,

I'm kind of new here, though I have been visiting for about a year now. I gained interest in the aviation industry last year, and in models 3 months ago. I made an airport with SasMD90's foil, but then I saw the airports over here and was amazed. So I thought why not design my foils. Right now, I've only completed the aircraft gate right now. The apron is based on DXB's apron. Here's a look:

http://techbytes4u.com/wp-content/up.../Gate-high.jpg

http://techbytes4u.com/wp-content/up...t-14.35.56.png

Used Google Earth for the actual design and designed everything from scratch. Comments and suggestions appreciated.
iTechno8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon
Re: Airport Apron Gate - Custom Made

For me it's a very nice work. Can I use the aircraft markings (second picture), I would be grateful.
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #3
Emirates is <3

iTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributoriTechno8 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartlord View Post
For me it's a very nice work. Can I use the aircraft markings (second picture), I would be grateful.
Thank you, at least someone appreciated it. Yes you can use the markings, no problem

Old 12-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTechno8 View Post
Thank you, at least someone appreciated it. Yes you can use the markings, no problem
Thank You, I just need to buy the ink for the printer and hope to add them soon on my airport, which I'm building now.

Do You plan to build the Dubai airport?
Old 12-01-2013, 04:38 AM   #5
RJ Captain

oprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributor

Great job:-)
Old 12-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #6
Emirates is <3

Quote:
Thank You, I just need to buy the ink for the printer and hope to add them soon on my airport, which I'm building now.

Do You plan to build the Dubai airport?
Thank you. Hope it comes out great. I do plan on building Dubai International Airport once I finish all the foils (taxiways,runways) etc. I'm also planning on getting more Emirates models in the coming months to make the airport look more realistic.

Quote:
Great job:-)
Thank you, it means a lot
Old 12-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTechno8 View Post
Thank you. Hope it comes out great. I do plan on building Dubai International Airport once I finish all the foils (taxiways,runways) etc. I'm also planning on getting more Emirates models in the coming months to make the airport look more realistic
It's also my Dream to make a Dubai model airport. I will try to make it in 1:400 scale, so I started to order mostly airplanes operating to Dubai, after my visit at DXB i complitely fall in love with it. The most diffucult parts are the terminal and the size of it...

I will stay tuned here. If You need any help PM me, I will try to help...
Old 12-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #8
Emirates is <3

Quote:
It's also my Dream to make a Dubai model airport. I will try to make it in 1:400 scale, so I started to order mostly airplanes operating to Dubai, after my visit at DXB i complitely fall in love with it. The most diffucult parts are the terminal and the size of it...

I will stay tuned here. If You need any help PM me, I will try to help...
Yes, the sheer size of Dubai airport is amazing. I mean 4 concourses, 3 terminals, 2 runways....! Huge. The terminal will be hard, but I'll be looking to create it as realistic as I can. Taxiways should finish by Wednesday or Thursday, which I'll upload here too.

Tags
airport foil, dubai airport, model airport

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: