That's what you call a diorama - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
That's what you call a diorama

New Dubai airport.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby
Re: That's what you call a diorama

Whoah!! That would be one amazing diorama to have in the spare room at home! Haha Amazing!
Old 11-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
British Collector

64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor64jamesg is a good contributor

Wow, do you have any more photos?
Searching for: 1:400 Air Atlantique 3 piece set, BA 767, BA A319 (aeroclassics)
Recently Obtained: Cyprus Airways A320, Qatar A380, Qatar 777 OW, SAS 737, Aer Lingus ATR 72.
Coming Soon:
64jamesg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Found this one but it is from a few years ago so probably advanced lots since then. Still very cool though!

http://www.sme.sk/cdata/2475878/2005..._Dubai_big.jpg

-----
Old 11-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

My Dream is to have a nice-looking Dubai airport, but I'd have to have a different house for this one
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

So awesome!!!

My dream is to make a diorama with two runways, both full-sized and measuring about 3500m (of course, downsizing to scale 1:500).
Old 11-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #7
RJ First Officer

Speedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dogSpeedbird01 is a top dog

Same dream in my head (naturally) but you would need 8x4m or so (right?), so a room of 10x6m maybe? In my mind I have already built LHR, Incheon, and Hong Kong in full . It would not even be as impossible as it sounds if you look at my takes on those airports, which only took me around eight hours per gate! Inlcuding designing etc.

I will definitely keep this in mind, should I ever be lucky enough to build or buy a house. For my present appartment-search in very expensive Munich it will not be a factor.

Anyway, dreaming is fun!
Speedbird01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #8
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Wow, that's huge! If only we all had the space.. What could we create..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: